• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Gallade

The Gallade of Night
I am in temporary need of someone's Tornadus so that I can go and capture Landorus. I'll only need to borrow it long enough to capture Landorus and then I'll gladly trade your Tornadus back to you. Tornadus and landorus are the only remaining Pokemon for me to get to fill up the Unova dex, so I would be most appreciative if someone could help me with this, as it will be the first regional Pokedex I've completed since Red/Blue!

Ravenous14

Elite Trainer
looking for a Tornadus, PM for an offer

Looking for Thundurus to activate the Landorus event. I only need to borrow it for 5 minutes. I can lend my Tornadus to someone, too. Thanks.

ZottenDim

Breeding Rookie
Looking for tornadus offering Win 2011 celebi pm me if intreested :)

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
LF TORNADUS. Offering level 100 EVd, Lickylicky, Mamoswine, Yanmega, Flareon, Dragonite, Blissey, and Shiny EVd Ambipom

Last edited:

HolyKris

i got a tornadus willing to trade for a thunderus
or we can exchange pokedex data of the mention pokes

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Looking for a Tornadus to keep. Any one is fine, though preferably English.

Willing to trade a slightly used Kyurem or UT Cobalion, as well as one of my Dream World females.

Gjp11

Looking for tornadus, would love to keep one but Ill settle for just borrowing. I just need to get Landorus. Willing to swap with my thundurus to help any black players

Shadowhope

looking for someone to lend me tornadus so i can catch landorus. PPM me please and iwill give it back

I change my offer a bit. If someone wants a permanent Tornadus-Thundurus, trade, i´ll accept it(i have two tornadus right now). It can only be a temporal trade if you want, of course.

Edit: Trade done.

Last edited:

HolyKris

im lookin to get the thunderus info, i will let u borrow my tornadus if u wnt to for it or we can do a permanent trade just send me a pm

Timewatch12

Looking for any tornadus

Looking for a tornadus, any will do. Im offering a thundurus. pm me
edit:traded

Last edited:

kazzar

Hero Of Time
I am looking for a Tornadus, Preferably to Perma-Keep.

KlyneX

Need to borrow a Tornadus to get Landorus. Can offer a Zekrom as collateral.

Last edited:

jmarsh1324

I'm looking to either borrow or trade for Tornadus, so that I can get Landorus. I have Bulbasaur, Charmander (knows Dragon Pulse and Crunch), Squirtle, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Zorua, Snorlax, Teddiursa (knows Crunch) and others. Let me know if there is anything else you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.