• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomlordofdoom

trainer of doom
im looking for an tornadus for my pokedex and eventualy getting my landorus

i can trade these pokemon : any final starter, dialga, jirachi (from pokemon channel), cresselia, azelf, darkrai (he's shiny), event pichu (spr2010)

i have a lots more if u dont want theses....

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
looking for a tornadus, offering anything in my signature. PM me

ebiltun

COD Fanboy
~Thanks!~
I got it.

Last edited:

Dyabel

-TRADED-

Offering japanese Tornadus, looking for any kind of manaphy

Last edited:

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
Looking for Tornadus. I've got all legendary beasts shiny and normal, Celebi, Jolly natured Latios. Plus I can give pokerus to any of them. Pm me with offers!

Last edited:

Qwerty8181

Wanderer of Regions
I'm looking for tornados so I can get landorus. I'll be able to trade it back if need be.

SandeepV

Looking for a Thundurus AND Tornadus, I can offer a UT Beast (Cobalion or the other blue one, I forgot xP) I also have a level 65 Hydreigon, 64 Haxorus and 72 Volcarona and a Zorouark (around level 30-40) that I'd be willing to trade but i'll look at any offer to be honest

zeroverse1

i need any tornadus just for pokedex purposes.....i will give it back...i am willing to trade a zekrom or kyurem for trust

mukku12

looking for Tornadus to unlock Landorus. i promise to give Tornadus right after i catch Landorus(or i can trade you Thunderus for it if you want)

i will trade you Dw female Vulpix DW female Gligar DW female Poliwg or DW female Dratini for that little help. PM if interested

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I need a tornadus just for loan.

keepyourfork

I'm looking for Tornadus and can offer up the Event Shiny legendary dogs or the event Celebi. Either of them can be used to unlock a Zorua/Zoruark.

PM if you're interested.

DusterSmash

Hey there. I'm new here. In fact, one of the few reasons I joined the forums is so I could get my hands on a Tornadus. PM me if you can. I desperately need one. I'm afraid I don't have much to return. I only need it for a little bit so I can catch Landorus. Thanks in advance!

dpfromhp

tornadussssss please :)

Frenklin5

looking for a tornadus, offering:
-ulvl 1 rotom ut
-lvl 60 munchlax with the name gorge (almost ut, isn't lvled up, was ingame trade)
-ulvl 50 snorlax ut
-lvl 59 latias
-lvl 52 dialga
-lvl 1 charmander ut
-lvl 89 mewto
-lvl 50 mesprit ut
-lvl 51 manahpy
-lvl 45 lugia ut

pm me please

looking for something else? feel free to ask in pm

suomynona

Serebiier
Trading Tornadus with 4 HP EVs and no EVs in any other stat, in retern I would like a Thundurus with 0 EVs in all stats or perfectly EV Trained for a good competitive Special Attacker.

JinMo92

I have a whole box of tornadus's that I don't need anymore and they need to be gone, so I can create more storage space. Pm me if you want one. All I ask for return is to help me evolve a pokemon through trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.