• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbuzapachansey

I like shinies!
I'm willing to trade a tornadus for a shiny of something. Please let me know if you're interested!

foxxy3997

Looking For An Tornadus.! A Tornadus You Can Lend To Me Or I Can Trade Thundurus For An Tornadus.! (Rather Lend) PM Me.!

xXBlazeDiamondXx

I finally did it!
Looking for any Tornadus for Pokedex completion, thought I'd like to keep it, as well as any of the Pokemon in my sig. Message me if you'd like to trade.

Riddle :)

Hmm it works...:O
Looking for a Tornadus, offering my Thunderus for it...or just a dex trade, doesn't matter :)

lucian400

Dragon Trainer
Looking for Tornadus
Offering untouched Japanese Event Shiny Golurk in exchange

Edit: Trade completed :)

Last edited:

Arzera

Blaziken Lover
I have a lv. 100 shiny Volcarona. Will trade for a Tornadus. PM me with offers.

still looking for any tornadus for pokedex purposes. I can offer pretty much any legendary (if you don't mind many coming from the gts)

still looking...please?

Last edited:

Lasandra

looking these pokemon i dont mind clones, i can offer and breed able pokemon along some dw pokemon and i have a few legards

thanks

HiMyNameIsTyler

I have a Tornadus that I'd like to trade for a Thundurus.

PM me if you'd like to swap out.

Last edited:

Steelix211

Looking for a Tornadus and Vullaby/Mandibuzz for the Dex. In return I can trade White exclusives, some shinies, RNGd Pokemon, DW Pokemon and a load of other stuff. PM me if interested.

palkia37

pokemon breeder
tornaos for trade

I am looking for a tornados to trade for. PM my and tell me what you want and I will see what I can do.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
looking for tornados offering azelf, VM me

Status
Not open for further replies.