• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

26ace

Trainer
Offering a legit shaman for a modest tornadus. must have decent stats, perfect not required.

Pokea X

Butt Kicker
I need a Tornadus to fill up the Pokedex and to catch Landorus. I am willing to trade a Zorua, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Charmander, Shieldon, Omanyte, or Anorith. (Maybe a Zoroark if I have to.) If you're interested, please PM me!

Last edited:

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
Looking for a Tornadus to get Landorus. Would like a flawless if possible, timid/modest if so, PM me

confusedmuse

Looking for a Tornadus. Willing to trade a Thundurus (Japanese or English version, your pick) or a Zorua. Please PM if interested.

ajpoke

Breeder And Trainer
looking for tornadus have alot to offer check sig pm me

carrutt

I'm looking for a Tornadus.

I can trade: Event Pikachu, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Fall 2010 Mew, Shiny Raikou, Shiny Entei, Shiny Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias, or Celebi if you're interested. PM me and we'll work something out!

derekjeter92

offer done.

Last edited:

Slayer Shank

The Ozone Deity
I'm looking for Tornadus.

I'm offering Palkia, Dialga or Giratina. All 3 are from the arceus event in hg/ss palkia and dialga are level 1 giratina is level 5, pm if interested.

26ace

Trainer
Looking for a flawless tornadus w/ modest nature. RNG abused is ok. offering an event celebi

Genesect1

Hi everyone.

im looking for a legit Tornadus from Pokemon Black, i can offer:

any gen starters (level 1),
any of the shiny dogs,
Dialga (level 1 from jhoto),
Palkia (level 70),
Manaphy,
Groundon (level 70),
Jirachi (lvl 5 from Pokemon Channel)
or a Deoxys (i have no guarantee this one is legit, i got it in a trade, level 30, in a master ball, from Kanto)

I also have most 1st and 3rd gen Pokemon if your looking for any of those.

PM if you interested in a trade.

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
need a legit tornadus or clone of legit, pm an offer. no shinies or non-breed legendaries.

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
trade done

Last edited:

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Offering the following:

Tornadus, docile nature. Level 40. Untrained.
Tornadus, lonely nature. Level 47.

PM me a nice offer and we might work something out.

I'm looking for a Tornadus, preferrably UT, nature doesn't matter.

I'm offering a Thundarus, Lv. 40 UT, Rash nature.

PM me if you're interested, thanks

tigerman710

Eggs Over Eevee
I'm pretty desperate for a Timid Tornadus right now. Modest is acceptable. I really don't care about IVs that much, but I would like it untrained. I really don't want any hacked pokemon or whatever.

I unfortunately don't have much in the way of trading, and I don't IV breed. It's gonna sound stupid, but I can trade you an Impish Tornadus, untrained, or an already-trained shiny Audino. I can dig up many different pokemon pre-Gen V. I also have Victini, Jirachi, Latios, and Mewtwo, all of non-specific natures (or pre-determined giveaway natures, I don't remember) and all untrained.

If someone would be kind enough to help me out, you'll be my hero.

ajpoke

Breeder And Trainer
looking for any tornadus pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.