• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
I'm looking for a Timid Tornadus with either HP Ice 70 or Flawless IV's. See my Trade Shop for what you want in exchange. PM me with offers

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Need a Tornadus for dex and landorus can trade back after if you want or I have Dark Pulse Zorua if you wanna do for keeps. Also could get Dark Pulse Deino but would take a little time.

Last edited:

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Need a Tornadus for dex and landorus can trade back after if you want or I have Dark Pulse Zorua if you wanna do for keeps. Also could get Dark Pulse Deino but would take a little time.

/repeat

Last edited:

grokusama

hi, im looking for a Tornadus. need it for the pokedex.
i have:
Kyurem lv75(lax/brave)
archeops lv54 (bashful)
Braviary lv72 (quiet)
volcarona lv70 (bashful)
feraligator lv47 (relaxed)
torterra lv49 (mild)
oshawott lv1 (quiet) w/pokerus
Reshiram lv61 (mild)
Zekrom lv63 (gentle)
cobalion lv42 (gentle)
Virizon lv42 (relaxed)
terrakion lv42 (quirky)

ajpoke

Breeder And Trainer
looking for any tornadus pm me

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Tornadus. PM me.

Raito1337

Looking for Tornadus, Do have Event Darkrai+Mewtwo up for trade, hit me up via PN.

Catcher

Iron Wall Trainer
Looking for a Tornadus, any will do and don't even need it permanently. Just need it for Landorus, appreciate it ahead of time, PM please, and thanks in advance.

EDIT: Trade completed, thanks for all the help.

Last edited:

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Dark Pulse Deino and Dark Pulse Zorua up for trade, need a Tornadus to complete my Pokedex and for Landorus. Doesn't have to be permanent either, could trade back if you wanted. If anybody could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

A Mew

Not a glitch
EDIT: Got it, thanks! :D

Last edited:

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I'm looking for a Naive/Hasty Tornadus. I can offer shiny Timid EV Trained Kyurem, and a few legendaries such as Suicune (shiny, but touched, not by me), Giratina (not shiny) and Arceus.

PM/VM me if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.