• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djura

99% chance to hit
So, I'm looking for one that has perfect Speed and Sp. Atk, is Timid, and from Black 1. HP Ice is not a requirement, but is preferred. I don't care if it was RNG'd, but I do care if it was obtained with an external device. I don't have much, but I'm willing to part with an Adamant, flawless UT SPR2011 Zekrom, GameStops Entei and Suicune, DWFs Bagon and Dratini.

Last edited:

Brigidd

I have a docile lv. 40 tornadus with prankster ability. Knows revenge, air cutter, extrasensory and agility (it's just as I captured it), send me a message!

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
I'm looking for a Hasty/Naive Near-Flawless with HP Ice Tornadus. I can offer my event Keldeo for it. It has 31 IV's in Speed and Special Attack

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
Looking for a Naive nature tornadus. I would definitely prefer good iv's, in the relatively superior potential range or better. I can offer both my keldeo events (one has timid nature i'm pretty sure, but no guarantees), awesome nature event mewtwos (one with timid one with modest) and any other legendary that I have.

Rainy Bluefoxie

I have a therian form Tornadus i am willing to part with. P.M. Me if interested.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Have a naive natured Tornadus for trade, pm me if interested

psychonerderer

looking for any tornadus. can offer any or multiple musketeers/spirits. unfortunately, they all have crummy natures, so i can give out a couple for a good enough tornado. anyway, pm me, if you can help me out, im on most nights/afternoons.

Trainer93

I'm looking for Tornadus, I can offer up a shiny Gigalith or Basculin. I also have a couple more just pm me if interested.

leondavid101

hi guys need a thunduus landorus and tornadus for dex completion, to trade back straight away i can hope on most unova pokemon at the mo and other unova ledgandarys

thanks

Thairant

BAMF Trainer
Im looking for a Tornadus with good to flawless IVs with a Naive Nature. I dont have much to trade, only the legendaries in White and Black 2. But hit me up if you're willing to work a deal.

felixguy99

I have a lvl 40 tornadus in its therian form. Any offers will be considered. PM if you are interested.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
Looking for a flawless/near flawless(attack flawed) timid tornadus

I have a near flawless(sp. atk. flawed) ev'd shiny adamant cloyster w/ skill link, a near-flawless(same flawed stat) ev'd adamant shiny crustle w/ sturdy, even a near-flawless(attack flawed) ut-bar-held-item timid keldeo...

Not enough? I can even rng breed a pokemon for you to satisfy my end of bargain if that is needed to make it a deal.

pm/vm me if interested, and if you want an rng breeded pokemon, please tell me, in that pm/vm, what you want to breed, and I'll see what I can do..

Last edited:

Elisa

Moon's Tear
Looking for any tornadus for white; finally decided to complete the dex. I'm offering a modest shiny female Milotic lvl 20. Pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.