• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#642 Thundurus#642 Thundurus
electric.gif
flying.gif
electric.gif
flying.gif

rocky505

Can someone let me borrow their Thundurus so that I can get Landorus. After I catch Landorus I will let you borrow my tornadus so you can also get Landorus.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I'm afraid I can't lend this out until my internet gets fixed.

Last edited:

Mr.Azy

Cradily's Victory!
I'm looking for legit thundurus, the best I can offer atm is a cryogonal, I have items to spare as well inc lucky egg. PM me if interested.

Drstrange18

Smugleaf2010
Can someone trade me a Thundurus? Ill give either a shiny event suicune or Raikou. maybe both. my friend code is 3267 4354 8540 I hope someone is willing. reply asap! I really want a Landorus. :)

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Looking for a legit UT thundurus caught in a premier ball
Will give a MYSTRY mew or any breedable poke (from any generation)

Lookin 4 thundurus. offerin shiny beasts and some others. pm me 4 more offers. ut would be great.

stins22

heyy im offering a thundorus for..

shiny raikou
shiny suicune
shiny hitmonlee
shiny hitmonchan
shiny sawk
shiny throh
or anything u can offer msg me on my profile

stins22

heyy ill trade a thundorus for..
shiny raikou (wanted)
shiny suicune(wanted)
shiny hitmonlee
shiny hitmonchan
shiny sawk(really wanted)
shiny throh

pokemon fc:0604 5706 9695

Last edited:

Toxic Hazard

I am offering a thundurus for a tornadus. If you only have one, I am willing to clone yours for myself. PM me if interested.

I have one of those, but what do you mean by clone? Isn't that hacking, which isn't allowed on this site?

I'm looking for a legit Thundurus, I don't care about natures or anything like that. I can't offer event Pokemon but I can catch/hatch and raise however you want just about any Pokemon from Generation 4, Generation 5, and HG/SS.

Kazeca

Need tornadus

Hi, I´m looking for a tornadur to get landorus. I dont have much to offer except that after I get landorus I will led you my thundurus helping you to get landorus too.

I want my thundurus back after you get the landorus :)

pie is delish

Looking for a thunderus. PM me. Thanks

stins22

anybody wanna trade for my thunderous i want ashiny raikou(or suicune) private msg me if u wanna trade for thunderus(i have it i swear)

white fc:0604 5706 9695

night35

Looking fo a legit thundurus. Don't mind if it's just for dex purposes or just to help me get landrous.
PM if you want to trade.
Edit: Disregard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.