• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushie

i have a thundurus lookin for a shiny legends or shiny starters pm me legit

snagon

will trade a shiny dog for a thundurus pm if willing

Vilhelm_I

I have a Thundurus for trade. Looking for:

Darkrai
Regigigas
Zekrom
Jirachi

Shark

Advanced tier
i can offer bold natured thundurus "capable of taking hits" or something like that.
i would like for manaphy, shaymin, deoxys, giratina, ho-oh, regigigas, heatran, kyogre, mesprit or azelf.
pm me with offers.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
need a thunderus, offering many pokemon. PM me with what you want.

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
Message your offer, but seeking to borrow a Thundurus to find landorus, and willing to let other trainer borrow Tornadus.
Luv Clo

agunimon45

I have TWO thundurus for trade. If anyone's interested.

Looking for rare legendaries, event ones, mainly. Other ones may be accepted.

Pood

Looking to borrow a Thunderus to catch Landorus... I can lend Tornadus to achieve the same thing for a White owner.

PM me if you are looking to also catch Landorus in this way so we can help each other.

Weavile22

Imma be
Nickname: Dr. Thorn

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Will permanently trade my Thundurus for a Tornadus. PM me with offers.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Also I will trade for most shinies with my Thundurus.

Status
Not open for further replies.