• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

IbanezFreak51

Well I figured I get my first post by asking for a Thurdrus. I'm Willing to Offer Palika and Dialga both at lv 54 and My Tornadus at Lv 40. Hit me up here asap if you are willing to trade and/or negotiate a trade.

shrimpyskier

Trying to get a thunderus for dex entry, I promise to return it. Just ask if you want to borrow anything in return.

Black: 1893 0486 9015

Sundie

I've a Thundurus for lend to anyone who wishes to catch Landorus. What i'd like in return is an Archeus / other event pokemon. send me a PM if you've any of those to offer and are intrested!

Kalot3000

TM Collector
I need a Thundurus, don't really know what to offer. I can bred you many of the Unova pokemon, Zorua included, or just let me know what would you want.

Kittakoo

Looking for Thundurus for keeps. Offering event beasts, or the bottom Pokemon of any Unova line.

FC: 3396 2899 6168

Pokemon Breeder Rob

The Master Trader
i need a thunderos to capture the land guy.
i have multiple 4th gen shinys and almost every 5th gen pokemon except a small few.
even if its only on loan, i will give up my tornados and the landos when i catch him

yoinhell

i need a thunderos to capture the land guy.
i have multiple 4th gen shinys and almost every 5th gen pokemon except a small few.
even if its only on loan, i will give up my tornados and the landos when i catch him

I will loan you Thundurus as long as I can get Tornadus afterward for Landorus. I have no intent to keep Tornadus, so as long as we can work something out, I'm down.

FC: 3654 0014 5647

Lucille

i'm looking for a Thunderus, any level. I'm willing to trade Palkia, Dialga, Unova starters, Event Raikou. Anything i trade will come with Pokerus. PM me thanks!

flashboy

i have a thunderus UT , LF shiny virizion or shiny cobalion or shiny terrakion , PM me if you are interested xD

PikaWhestley

Finally A Master
Hello, everyone.
I have a Thundurus that I want to trade for a Tornadus. It can be any Tornadus, I don't care what level, what moves, etc. Private Message me if you're interested.

Tamaku

Catching 'em all.
Looking for thundurus, will trade a Shiny Conkeldurr for it.

pjkiller

i will lend anyone my thundurus if you lend me your tornadus or if you want to trade i have a darkria and a regigigas for trade

Last edited:

Crystal king

けかいの妖怪~
Nevermind, I'm already setting up a deal. Unless you want to trade to keep Thundarus that is.

Kero~

Last edited:

psygofo

Professional Trainer
Looking for a thundurus so i can get a the last one of the three. i dont want it for keeps. just need it for the event. i am also willing to lend out my tornadus for the same reason. PM if interested

EDIT: NO LONGER NEED

Last edited:

Albarel

Thundurus/Tornadus Double-Swap

I'd love to trade my Tornadus (Pokemon Black) for your Thundurus and then trade back. I only want credit for it in my Pokedex.

PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.