• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSkillzZz

Looking for thundurus, will trade shiny suicune, riolu, Pokemon with pokerus, gible, zekrom, reshiram, zoroark, victini, celebi.

Gas Snake X

Arbiter of Time
Looking for a level 40 Thundurus. I can offer a Tornadus, legendary pokemon, and/or breedable pokemon in return. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

StarLatias

SPARKS FLY~
Offering a Thundurus. Looking for a Shiny good natured legit Latios or Beldum. PM me.

arnez22

I just need to BORROW A THUNDURUS so I can meet the in game Landurus. Promise to return it and will give item to borrow it.

Jivoo

Looking for a thundurus.. Got a lot too offer. Can someone please help?

Beepuncher

Looking to borrow a Thundurus, will return it after it has been added to my pokedex.

Edit: Trade completed, no longer required.

Last edited:

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
I am looking for a Thundurus to catch Landorus in my copy of Black. I am offering my SPR2012 Zekrom for it.

PM me if you're interested.

1kipper

I have Thunderus need Tornadus Anyone willing to swap & swap back or can trade

Trade completed thanks Beepuncher

Last edited:

BlvckChrxs

OT in Tha Hood
Accidentally killed the thunderus in my version while breeding and hadn't saved in hours...could someone trade me one...i dont care if its from a gameshark or anything....

Paulsen

im looking for someone who can borrow me a thunderus, need it for landorus :)

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
Looking for tunderus
Giving a tornadus

drizzleboy12

Hi I am looking for a thundorus with hidden power flying and nature timid. Willing to trade a shiny dusklops with sleep talk dynamic punch seismic toss and pain split. Pm or vm me if you want it or if you want someone else.

Last edited:

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Looking for thundurus. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.