• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a shiny thunderous for trade pm me offers

Smity

Looking for a thundurus pokemon i can trade it
Groudon
Zapdos
Suicune
Jirachi
mewtwo
Rayquaza
Ho-Oh
Lugia
pm me for offers

I have a near flawless ferrothorn, need any thundurus any nature any IVs

Hey there! Can anyone lend me a Thundurus for about half an hour so I can get Landorus? If needed, I can lend you my Tornadus after so you can do the same. ^.^ PM me- thanks!

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
i really want a thundurus. i can offer Reshiram, Mewtwo, Timid Darkrai, Timid Chandelure, Timburr with drain punch, and many more. PM me if you want to trade. also, i'd like the thundurus to have a good nature. Timid, Modest, Naive, or a neutral nature.

cian94

i will trade any of my shiny legendaries for a shiny thunderus, pm me if interested

Izzyneace89

I need a thudurus for my game if anyone is willing to give one up. The only kind of cool thing I have to offer in return is a shiny larvitar. Pm me if you can help.

Adderall

Hey everyone,

I have a Thundurus that I can trade to anyone that is interested. PM me with offers.

Celdon

I have a Tornadus, looking to trade for a Thunderus I can keep, if it's ok with you.
Username:Celdon
Friend Code: 4986 0913 6967
Message me if interested. Just about any rendezvous time is good.

Thank you

jrobin16

Looking to trade my tornadus for a thundurus. trade back will work for me. Just looking to complete my unova pokedex and all I need are landurus, thundurus, and zekrom for the non-event pokemon. Would like to get the event the pokemon if anyone is willing as well.

raquiri

Looking for any thunderus. I have the following for trade:
Articuno, serious, level 50
Moltres, gentle, level 50
Zapdos, docile, level 50
Mewtwo, quirky, level 70
All untouched, the birds are from fire red and caught in ultra balls, the mewtwo is from heartgold and caught in a dusk ball.
PM me if interested.

I am looking for a thundurus so I can get landorus. I can trade the thundurus back. PM me if you have one. Thanks!

Kosa

Can anyone lend me a Thundurus for about half an hour so I can get Landorus? If needed, I can lend you my Tornadus after so you can do the same. If interested, PM me!!

chicano305

I am willling to trade my Thundurus for a Level 1 Female Evee ! Please ! Im in desperate need of an Eevee !
Friend Code : 4728 4097 3958

does it have to be dw?

Status
Not open for further replies.