• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
can any1 trade me a timid thundurus? i have a lot of events and shinies to offer and even some fully ev trained pokes. pm me

mike43094

I'm offering a Thundurus, I would like a Tornadus.

Hello, I'm Mike
I don't have a Landorus yet, and I need Thundurus so I'll have both Tornadus and Thundurus in the same game. I have an offer for you. You trade me Thundurus for about 20 minutes so I can get Landorus for my pokedex. After I catch him, I'll trade you back Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus. Sound good?

Connor11

willing to lend my thundurus to someone as long as they will lend me their tornadus after so i can get landorus.

pm if interested

Vandslaux

Looking to be traded/lent a Dream Radar Kami Trio member so I can get the Altering Mirror. I can offer a flawless Timid SPR2012 Reshiram, a flawless Timid anniversary Mewtwo, a flawless Timid MAY2012 Darkrai, a flawless shiny Timid Manaphy, a flawless Careful Jirachi, a (well known) Adamant shiny near-flawless Faraway Island Mew, a flawless Timid Palkia, a shiny flawless Adamant Iron Fist Golett w/ Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, and Drain Punch, a Sassy HP Ice DW Foongus, a DW flawless Jolly Mincinno and more. I can custom RNG anything from 4/5th gen, including BW2 tutor moves. All of the above are UT.

I say again, ANY one is fine. Even being lent one would be great, I only want it for the Altering Mirror.

Last edited:

Pokemon18

I'm looking for a Tornadus so I can get Landorus. If someone lets me borrow Tornadus, I will give it back as soon as I get Landorus, and I will lend my Thundurus until you get Landorus.. PM me if interested!

raquiri

Still looking for a thunderus. Along with the mewtwo and the bird trio I mentioned earlier, I now have a level 50 untouched adamant kyogre in a net ball. Pm me if interested.

Edit: I can also give pokerus and breed anything except feebas, spiritomb, and phione.

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Looking for any member of the Kami trio that has its dw ability (uncloned, self-obtained, and/or flawless will be worth TONS.) If you have one, please PM me. I will trade several shinies and some events. (anything up to shiny events and shiny flawless pokemon for one that is uncloned, self-obtained, and/or flawless.)

Boulders

Looking for a Thunderus for keeps or dextrade. Can offer tornadus as collaterol pm if interested.

Thadenvy

Sceptile Hoarder
I'm looking for a Timid/Naive/Hasty Thundurus. Willing to trade quite a bit.

Drkstar827

Dragon Trainer
hey I have a level 100 tornadus im looking to trade... sassy nature, prankster ability... i really want a first generation legend preferably mewtwo but im open to all of them. but ill consider any offers :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for dream radar palkia, tornadus, thunderus, Ho oh, and Landorus UNCLONED ONLY

I can offer MANY pokemon from my shop for one PLEASE VM me or post in my shop if you have one and tell me what I have that may interest you I will trade nearly anything for an uncloned preferably an good or very good nature not looking for flawless I also prefer it to be UT (untouched for those of you who don't know) lv5 Ho oh and palkia will be lv40 when UT I want them only in a dream ball also I can also only trade on black and white 1 I don't have BW2

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.