• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogore

can you get more than one therian forme thunderus from dream radar?

Windsor358

FriedChickenTrainer
im desperately need cloning done in BW2 and im willing to give a couple shinies from my 4th gen shop to someone i can trust
specifically, the therian form thundurus i got in dream radar is freakin timid (probs luckiest thing that has ever happened to me in pokemon) and i would really prefer that the cloner didnt keep a copy because i know itll probably get the living h*** cloned out of it later on down the line. I just really want a clone of it that i can battle with so i can keep the original unmolested.

so if you can clone by copying the file and all that jazz go to the link below to go to my 4th gen trade shop and see if any of my shinies or other stuff interests you and send me a PM, youll be helping me out a lot

Dragonlord159

Master of Existance
I'm looking for a Therian Thundurus. Offering the following list of legendaries as trade options:

-articuno
-zapdos
-moltres
-mewtwo
-raiku (shiny, gamestop event)
-entei (shiny, gamestop event)
-lugia
-ho-oh
-latios
-latias
-groudon
-rayquaza
-jirachi
-giratina
-darkrai (May 2012 event)
-arceus
-victini
-zekrom

Pm me with offers.

patthecat11756

I have a therian thundurus for trade, caught on dr. Im looking for the below poke:
careful jirachi (if possible with body slam/iron head/fire punch/stealth rock moveset)
Adamant/jolly mammoswine with icicle crash/superpower/eq/stone edge
calm dw amoongus with hp ice

Other offers welcome

alexmack

Looking for any legit Thunderus for my black dex, can offer legendaries (mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh, uxie, suicine, some others)

DarkArrancarIchigo

Balanced Trainer
I'm looking for a Thunderus of any nature, I'm willing to offer UT Lvl 30 Deoxys, UT Manaphy, lvl 100 Rotom or Giratina for it. I can infect the legendaries I offered with pokerus, so please let me know which pokemon are you interested and if you want it with pokerus.
Edited: Already made a trade.

Last edited:

Kierzor

Kinda reminiscing
Looking for a shiny near flawless HP Ice Thundurus with either a Timid, Hasty or Naive nature. Can trade a lvl 40 Rash Dream Radar Landorus

have both forms of thundurus. looking for mew but pm with offers.

Looking for a Thundurus. Anyone is fine. Just need one to add to my Pokedex and to capture Landorus. Please PM me with your want for the Thundarus.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder

masaru3

Offering one of the following shinies for a Thundurus (incarnate form, any nature): Litwick, Klink, Piloswine, Sneasel, Cryogonal, Venasaur (timid, flawless, but has random evs).
EDIT: More shinies: Joltik, Heatmor, woobat, absol, skarmory, sentret

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
Have flawless HP ice therian forme thundurus timid, may trade if i get a good enough offer, not looking for shiny/flawless of anything breedable as i can RNG breed, so pm me if you want to offer

headwing45

Expert RNGer
Looking for a Thundurus with a Timid Nature and the following IV's: 31hp / 30atk / 30def / 31spatk / 31spdef / 31speed (should make hidden power ice). Will need proof of legitimacy from Pokecheck (I will do the same). I have the following to offer...

Flawless (your choice of if you want shiny or not, also your choice of nature)
Regice
Registeel
Regigigas
Terrakion
Cobalion
Virizion
Heatran
Cresselia
Azelf
Mespirit
Uxie
Kyurem
Any Breedable Pokemon
Any Dream World Pokemon in my signature
Genesect - cannot be shiny (*Note* It's impossible to do a Pokecheck legit analysis, you'll just have to trust me on this, and based on these offers you should be able to tell that I have no reason to lie)

I have not caught these yet which is why they are you're choice of natures, all of these are sitting in my black 2 waiting to be caught

Thank you!

Last edited:

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Looking for a legit plain old Thundurus for my Black version. Will offer my only Master Ball for it (I'm offering this for other legit Legendaries too, so please don't take too long, I only have the one!). PM me if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.