• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawsbuck

Eeveelution trainer
So apparently you can only trade Therian formes to the Black/White2 games, so if anyone has those I can lend my Landurus-T to get Reveal mirror.
Looking for a Raltz with Trace ability, female, named Beauty. Calm nature and hopefully shiny. Or a Dream World Ditto.

theforgottenwon

Hey everyone. I need to borrow a Thundarus so I can catch Landorus in my Black 1 Version. If anyone can help out that would be fantastic! Please PM me if you want to help out

Twitchayyy

Twitchayyy
UT lvl 30 Quite Thundurus for trade, looking for an event legendary (but not genesect)
pm offers
can give to you in Therain forme if you have black2 or white2

JessePond

I have Therian form Thundurus UT lv 40 Sassy nature I am willing to trade. Looking for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus and Meloetta. PM me if interested.

Blitro

The Master Mew
Looking to trade my Thundurus, level 14, from the dreamworld, for pretty much any Shiny pokemon or Event Pokemon. PM me for offers.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I have a TON of thunderus'es from gts (what can I say, people really need magikarps! :D) so who ever needs one for whatever then ask! And by the way: yes I do have some timid ones but I know know valuablle they are so they are NOT FOR TRADE so don't ask!

Amoonguss

Trainer
Will trade Moltres, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Shaymin, or Darkrai for any thundurus ( All but Mewtwo were caught on platinum and are untouched. ) (CLOSED)

Last edited:

Hedgesledge

Bug Mentalist
Have a BT Timid Thundurus (Lvl'd twice). PM me any offers :D

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm looking for a Thundurus of any sort and I'm willing to trade a Shiny Female Krokorok or a Shiny Female Sandile. I don't have much other rare things that I'm willing to trade. I could trade others, but I'll discuss it if the person wants something else.

blastoise01

Im looking for a timid or modest thundurus, can offer: DW poliwag, calm cresselia, calm deoxys, timid rayquaza, DW dratini and all regions starters and if you want any jolly, modest, adamant or timid nature breedable pokemon pm me!!

Mokepon22

Looking for Dream Radar Landorus, Tornadus & Thunderus

Have shiny Tepig for trade :D

Hoppian

Dedicated Writer
I looking for a good Iv timid nature thundurus. Don´t need to be flawess (but if be I thank you) and tell me what Ev does it has(if it don´t has, lot better for me). I´m offering some shines: Houndoom, snivy,remoraid, female ralts and a Dw bulbasaur (for this one i want a very good thundurus).
Post me if you want to make any negotiations.

JockeyEllis

I can trade a spare Thundurus for a Tornadus now! PM me if you would like to have one and can trade me a Tornadus for it.

theforgottenwon

hey everyone, i'm looking for a trade-tradeback with a Thundarus. I need it for my dex data and I also need a Landorus. I'll offer up something for collateral. PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.