• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

beccachu

Hi Guys I really need a Thunderus to complete my Pokedex!!

I will give it straight back.. either that or we can negotiate if there is something you are looking for :)

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Offering my DW legendaries.

Tornadus, Male Standard
Lv5, Timid, Capable Of Taking Hits
Defiant
Moves: Uproar, Astonish, Gust

Landorus, Male Standard
Lv5, Hasty, Hates To Lose
Sheer Force
Moves: Block, Mud Shot, Rock Tomb

Thundurus, Male Standard
Lv5, Lonely, Quick To Flee
Defiant
Moves: Uproar, Astonish, ThunderShock

Dialga
Lv5, Jolly, Capable Of Taking Hits
Telepathy
Moves: DragonBreath, Scary Face

My wants are indicated in my trade shop. I will not update this post so if you found out that it is not listed in my trade shop, that means they are traded away.
Send me a private message for this!

Last edited:

dansm

Need One of these can offer all breedables and some legendaries

stylesbk

@stylesbk
Looking for Therian form. I have lots of pokemon I can offer including many legendaries at level 100. PM me if interested and i'll send you a list of what i can offer.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Looking for Therian form. I have lots of pokemon I can offer including many legendaries at level 100. PM me if interested and i'll send you a list of what i can offer.
Just to let you know, Therian forms cannot be traded and are only obtainable by transferring a Landorus from your DR to your game to unlock the item needed to change forms. DW ability genies are able to be traded, though. ;)

1Dragon

I'm looking for a modest thundurus. I have a quiet nature shiny dialga from the recent event to offer.

Battra

Looking for a spare Thundurus got a Raikou, Entei, or Suicune for trade, pm me if interested.

ebevan91

I can lend someone my Thundurus if you let me get the dex entry for Tornadus.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
I can lend someone my Thundurus if you let me get the dex entry for Tornadus.

do you need landorus by any chance? ;-; I need dex entry for thundurus but only have landorus

looking for thundurus, timid nature, or another good nature good ivs, have a couple of pokemons legends and regular for trade.
going to sleep leave me a massage

Last edited:

Tokenas

Hi there, first time posting on the site...

Trying desperately to finish filling out my Unovadex, but need Thundurus (and Landorus). Is anyone willing to give / loan me one? If you need him back I shouldn't need him for long, just enough to summon and catch Landorus. I have some legendaries available as collateral if necessary.

LF a Good nature Thundurus, can offer many pokemon, and if you can give me thundurus, suicune, darkrai, i'll trade you a shiny shaiman, or a suicune/thundurus and a perfect attack regigigas.

serenitygi

Hey guys I have a shiny level 100 Thundurus pm me with offers.

No longer available.

Last edited:

heyjerms

Hey guys, desperate for a Thunderus to complete my pokedex. Can't give up my tornadus but have everything else from Unova (except event pokemon). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.