• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

\Mightyena/

I have a legit un-trained level 40 Thundrus.

willing to trade for shinies

BMatt

Just looking for anyone who will let me borrow their Thundurus so I can get Landorus, I'll pay back the favor if you want with my Tornadus, and I'm willing to offer whatever you want for the initial trade for the sake of Pokedex completion. Anyone?

Frij

Pretty Much Ballin
I've got a UT Bashful Thundurus looking to trade for keeps.

Looking for any interesting shinies, gen doesn't matter, or a ditto with flawless att and speed IVs (if its Japanese that would make my day.)

PM me your offers and we can try to work something out.

WaluigiP

GET OUT OF MY STORE
Looking for a Thundurus, willing to either lend out a Tornadus for the Pokedex recording of it or give away almost any pre-5th gen legendary, a WISHMKR Jirachi in particular. PM for any other offers.

FallenZephyr

Artsy-fartsy type
Looking for an UT Thundurus for keeps, NOT merely for Dex data.

Offering a lvl.40 Japanese Tornadus, Quirky nature, infected with Pokerus. Otherwise, it's UT.

PM me!

EDIT: Traded.

Last edited:

illucio

The Illusionist
Looking for a tornadus for keeps preferred UT
Offering UT Resham, or a Snarl Zorua

Ninetailsfan

Fan of Foxes
Need one of these guys.

Got a spare Tornadus.

We can either trade for keeps, or trade to unlock Dex entries, it's all good for me.

Or if you want to keep my spare Torny, let me borrow your Thundy until I nab Landorus, then I'll trade him back to you for a legendary or a good tournament worthy poke or two.

megablitz

looking for a thundurus willing to trade L100tornadus some shinies or other kinds hit me up will b on at 8!

Last edited:

Dakilla455

Darkrai
Trading tornadus
for this pm me

FC is in my sig im online now i need this asap i wannnt landorus

Vanon

I need a Thundurus I'm willing to trade a shiny Totodile~Naughty or really any starter you want Totodile is the only shiny. Pm me if interested.

Dragi

I got a ut Thundurus for trade, jolly nature

looking for ut unova shiny

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I can trade a thunderus for two or more of the following:

Kecleon
Volbeat
Castorm
Politoed

(last ones to finish the dex)

Pm me with offers.
Seriously, 4 more pokemon till finished nat dex :)

pokemonnewb

Need a Thundrous to catch Landrous, can trade Shiny Feebas, or Vicitini (Vicitini is not shiny) for it!

White2011

Offer UT Thundurus pm me offers.

Also up for trade:
zangoose
braviary
zekrom
seviper
japanese male tangela with dreamworld ability
ditto
deino w/ dark pulse
larvesta
pokemon with pokerus
victini UT
mantyke w/ hydropump
excadrill
heracross

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
I have a legit UT shiny Thundurus. (pkmn white)
Looking for legut UT Tornadus. (pkmn black)

pm me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.