• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leelah

daRk ♀ pkMn
I seek Thundurus to get Landorus, honest trader seeking to complete Pokedex. Please PM me!

Should I trade Tornadus before I receive help, I'll need Thundurus for a split second, and then Landorus for a split second.

<3 Thanks in advance!

GDHX86

looking for a thundurus, need it for landorus have most of all 1-5 gen. pokemon message me if you think I would have something for you thundurus

DangerX

Hi guys I'm looking for honest traders... ^^; Well I have both Tornadus And Thundurus But i want to keep them. Anyway I can lend you one of them so you can get Landorus^^ The only thing I ask in return is, once you have captured Landorus, to trade it with me for my dex entry and then i will retrade it back to its owner... Please don't try to steel me Landorus/Thundurus... Ok, PM if interested!

lordchrome

i have a thunderus im willing to trade pm me offers

bushie

i have a lvl 40 thundurus looking for legendary birds groudon,shiny brivary or regirock or steel. i can also trade any starter egg i prefer to trade eggs hate the hatching process

Rabano1

just caught a thundurus. its now for trade. pm with offers

Last edited:

jvillene

Hey, looking for a thunderus to get in my dex so then I can get one later one online. If you you want to trade and then trade back pm me and maybe we can work something out.

Baylife530

Unova Champion
Have Thundurus looking for someone to let me borrow Tornadus to catch Landorus will let you borrow Thundurus for same reason in return

Solarton

Have Tornadus looking for someone to let me borrow Thundurus to catch Landorus. Will trade right back. PM me if interested.

Black FC: 0776-4179-9931

mallows1337

Still have thundrus and tornadus up for trade

seeking shiny pokemon i dont have, flying/surfing pikachu

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
I have a spare thunderus and i'm looking to trade for tornadus, shines and especially power ev items. PM me with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.