• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerX

I'm also interested in your Thundurus if they are UT :p

coolminun

Banned
Lookin for a timid good IV thundurus. Have several good IV'd pokes including Ancient Hoenn trio as well as 31 IV sp attk 30 IV speed bashful darkrai fully ev trained with spacial rend and roar of time.

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
offering UT max speed iv thunderus for any 2 power ev items you have

yba_990

looking for a trade back thunderus just so i can get landorus...

Mr.Azy

Cradily's Victory!
I'm looking to trade back thunderus so i can get access to landorus, please PM me if you can help, I'll also be willing to lend my tornadus in return.

PersianStrike

I have a thundurus. I'm looking for event pokemon or a careful Squirtle lv.1

Lis4Real25

I want a legit thundurus. PM me a trade offer.

Last edited:

bushie

i have a thundurus for trade looking for shiny legends or shiny dragonite,charizard or any shiny starter poke from all the gens,shiny hydregien or garchomp

atrocities

I have a Tornadus (freshly caught) never battled, looking to trade for Thunderous to activate Landorus. Will return immediately after getting Landorus on my dex. Many thanks in advance:

Jam -> ID: 0175-0866-0991

PM me to setup :)

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Offering UT Thundurus or Level 100 JPN Thundurus
PM me your offers

Pokémon_Prodigy

Athena of Pokemon
I'm looking to borrow a Thundurus to unlock Landorus. I'll return it as soon as I unlock Landorus ;)

Cute

Kawaii for life~ x
looking for a thundurus offering an event celebi :) or if not i can just borrow one and i will give it back after getting landorus :)

finalname09

Na Na Niii
Looking for a Thundurus to borrow. I can trade you some of the legendaries (including the shiny 2nd gen beasts) for a while. I'll then trade back the Thundurus after I've caught Landorus. You know the drill. ;)

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
I have a spare thunderus, rayquaza, groudon, kyogre and latios and desperately searching for the att, sp att and speed power items. pm me if you are interested to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.