• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover10123

Loving Trainer
ill do it my friend code is 1291-7610-0848 and r u going to send it back

Actually, I already have got the Thundorus now, but thanks.
Luv Clo

BGh0st

Looking to borrow a Thundurus to catch Landorus will return the favor or I can trade for one.

pokefanbran

Is there anyone who can let me borrow a tornadus only to catch landorus? I promise i will trade it back as soon as I catch Landorus. I'd be glad to let you borrow my thundurus so you can get Landorus at the same time :) pm me if you are interested!

setclose

got a thundurus, looking for giveaway/ranger deoxys, TRU shaymin, TRU manaphy and UT zekrom. pm me if interested. thanks

Tlz444

Does anybody have a Thundurus?

I`ll trade you a legit level 1 Zorua with a attack named Snarl for it.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 2880-8870-0783
Name: Jamal

Last edited:
Trading shiny UT Thundurus, looking for TRU Manaphy, any other event Pokemon I currently don't have, or any legends from Gen I - IV

I'm looking for a thundurus; I can trade you a pokemon with pokerus. PM me if you're interested.

juan8913

Can someone let me borrow their Thundurus so that I can get Landorus. After I catch Landorus I will let you borrow my tornadus so you can also get Landorus.

i could and if u alredy have can i burrow tornadus i need a landorus really bad ill offer u a great deal if u say yes and ill only burrow it for one day

Nara

I'd like to borrow a thundurus to get landorus. I'd trade for one but I can't offer much ;3;

PersianStrike

I have thundurus. I'm looking for event pokemon of lv1 shiny pokemon. PM me with offers

HalcyonJon

Chill Dude
Does anyone have a Timid Thundurus with decent IVs in Speed and Special Attack? I'll trade any of the events in my sig, or various legendaries from previous generations. PM me and we'll negotiate.

Trading UT Shiny Thundurus Caught in Masterball :) Timid/ 30 Special Defence IV's

Oister28

i am looking for a thundurus i can trade a few shinies and events

Tornadus for Thundurus

Want to borrow a Thunderus for to catch Landorus.

Willing to lend my Tornadus in return.

Will provide Reshiram as deposit when I borrow your Thunderous, and you can provide me with Zekrom as deposit when you borrow my Tornadus.

This is to complete my Unnova Dex please PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.