• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

suomynona

Serebiier
I am looking for a legit Level 40, never been battled with (EVs are all 0) Thundurus. PM me with wants, or PM me and I will offer.

Pokemaniac3995

offering a thunderous level 50 i dont like it pm me offers =]

Sikness

Really badly need a Thundurus. I can trade a Phione if you're interested, if not maybe we can work something else out. Please pm me ASAP.

Stodiac13

Looking for a Thundurus. If you have one you're willing to give up, please PM me what you want for it. I have a bunch of legendaries =)

Lightey

Hello, I would like a Thunderous. I would be able to offer a Japanese Event Manaphy. I'm not exactly sure which Manaphy it is, but it has been hack checked and is legit. ;490;

PokemonTrainerKaden

Can I trade someone for a Thundurus and trade back? I don't need hem for Landorus just as a dex entry.

Joelitos

I'm looking for a thundurus, the best I can offer is a zorua. Or if anyone can jut let me borrow thundurus that would be great too.

Nevlo

Jack of all Trades
I have a max ev'd thunderus lv 100 and.. Its shiny pm me if anyone wants

michaelrj

Looking for Thundurus, can trade for tornadus, zekrom, kyurem, cobalion, virizon, terrakion or any generation starters.

draco_pryde

I need a thundurus, please help. I can trade you a tornadus, zekrom, certain starters I've collected and bred or any of the random pokemon I've collected. I don't have constant internet access but I'm usually online right now tues. thurs. and sat. from 3-8 pm. est. and my friend code is 4985 6619 1168

coyotex

#1 Sabrina Fan
Legit only please

Trade completed, Thank you!

(Details of trade below for reference only:
I need a Thundurus. I have a lv 40 Tornadus for trade, I'm looking for a lv 40 in return. PM me if you are interested.)

Trade completed, Thank you!

Last edited:

Arcticus

I need a legit Thundurus to get Landorus - happy to trade back, otherwise I have Eevee and all evolutions (except Vaporeon), Zorua/Zoroark, or any of the Unova starters (all evolutions) available to trade. Other misc. available as well, PM me with requests. Thanks! :)

Looking for legit Thundurus. Will trade event Jirachi lvl 5. PM me if interested.
Thanks!
Plat pokedex = FINISHED!
Black pokedex = 643!

Twilight Dawn

Hej just looking for a thundurus :/ last pokemon to complete my unova pokedex :/ .. i'm a novice trainer... and I don't really have much to offer :/ does anyone want to give it to me ? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.