• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
looking for a ut thundurus, i can offer a movie darkrai, tur arceus, and a few dw females. pm me if you are interested.

pokemn123

EV Training
Looking for any thundurus, can offer liberty garden victini, pokerus infected pokemon, perfect speed IV zorua, etc. PM me for offers, please.

BrettvG

Looking for Shiny Tornadus and Thundurus, i can get you near flawless shinies in return

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
I have a
UT thundurus (standard moves) lvl 40
Looking for 1,2,3 gen shiny or legendary

sfulton

Darkrai's wrath
i am looking for an UT modest thundurus with good ivs can offer most dw pokemon and egg move pokemon as well as some shinies

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a thundurus UT and modest i can offer articuno, zapdos, moltres, mewtwo, raikou, entei, suicine,ho-oh, Lugia, Latios,groudon, heatran, uxie, mesprit, or breed any pokemon in the game with any nature and will do 5 of any pokemon you want for it. PM with reply

HeathFOLK

Looking for a Thundurus. I can offer bred snivy/oshawott, zorua, Archen, Kabuto, Shieldon, Aerodactyl. Etc. I also have Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion, as well as Volcarona. Thanks!

Last edited:

StarLatias

SPARKS FLY~
EDIT "Trade Completed" Thanks.! :D

Last edited:

TheHermanator

Looking for a timid or modest thundurus. I have many items, a few DWF, and pokemon with egg moves for trade in return.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a thundurus UT and modest. Can offer any combination of pokemon and/or items in my signature if nothing you want there just ill ask and i will see what i can do :)

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Looking for any Thundurus holding a Master Ball. Can offer a number of shinies. PM/VM me if interested.

reaper1245

looking for a thundurus any lvl

offering:

Lv 50 Heatran
Lv 50 Darkrai
Lv 5 Mew
Lv 26 Manaphy
Lv 15 Victini
Lv 40 UT Tornadus

still online 2 more hours so send me a PM if interested

Last edited:

Homud

Pokemon collector
Looking for a thundurus UT and modest. Can offer any combination of pokemon and/or items in my signature if nothing you want there just ill ask and i will see what i can do

Duskreaver

Bug Maniac
Looking for a regular Thundurus. Offering just about any non-event legendary or any breedable pokémon.

Edit: Trade completed. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.