• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boulders

looking for ANY thunderus can offer a lvl 78 modest zekrom, lvl 76 jolly kyurem, or an adamant UT level 35 latias

kuroicrushxo

I need a Thundurus for the dex data and to help catch landorus.

Would anyone be willing to help me out? I don't want to keep thundurus, I just need it to fill my dex up.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering a dream radar UT thunderus lv40 naughty nature dream ball
a careful Dream Radar tornadus lv19 T originally lv5 in a dream ball
I am also offering these 2 Dream Radar pokemon
UT lv30 dream radar palkia lustrous orb

UT lv40 dialga adamant orb

I am looking for a decent nature Dream Radar Landorus Uncloned only I can offer anything in my shop except for the NFT in my trophy case if you have a Dream Radar Landorus that is uncloned and also preferably UT then post in my shop, VM me, or PM me at this point I don't care which way
Thanks

MTeriyaki

im looking for any kind of thundurus so i can get a landorus
i just need to borrow it
i can give you some of the musketeers if you want
pm me for offers blah blah blah

JereHon

Looking for ANY thundurus, can be cloned, not hacked! Offering Latias lvl 100 and Dragonite or Lapras Lvl 100! Trainer name: Jere Friend code:0047-0102-7045

hemlockgarland

EDIT:
trade no longer needed.

Last edited:

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
Looking for a Thundurus in it's therian form from the pokemon black 2 / white 2 games. Offering a mew or a cresselia for it. Alternatively, offering a shiny kyogre for a shiny thundurus. The pokemon must be UT! PM me if you want to trade. Thanks!

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
Looking for a calm ut thunderous with good ivs,I'm offering a Japanese shiny suicune, or a Japanese vcreate victini pm if you have this, benefit as soon as possible

ae1013

Anyone looking to borrow a thundurus to get a landorus, PM me. Also, in the case that anyone is willing to help me get a landorus as well, drop me a PM.

guff91

Looking to borrow a Thundurus for dex entry + Landorus. I'd be happy to lend out my Tornadus in return.

PM me if you're interested.

I have a shiny timid flawless thundurus for trade. PM/VM me if you're interested :).

x.a.x

Psychic Master
looking for Timid Thundurus with Max Iv in Sp.a and Speed

Offering Adamant Flawless Victini form the event

I need a NF or flawless thunderus please! Timid or modest, therian form or not. Please pm or vm me. Also looking for reflecting mirrors. I can offer well in trades

Status
Not open for further replies.