• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroaddySN

We are Siamese
I really don't know what people want in exchange for a Thundurus but I really need one so please PM me so we can work something out.

MAGAX

Symbol Hunter
still looking for a timid or modest thundurus(preferably with prankster ability). can offer jaboca/custap/micle/ganlon berries and pokerus, most other items, modest palkia, modest mewtwo or any dwf in my sig. pm me for negotiations.

Last edited:

leondavid101

hi guys need a thunduus landorus and tornadus for dex completion, to trade back straight away i can hope on most unova pokemon at the mo and other unova ledgandarys

misslady27

I am looking for thundurus and landorus. PM me for trades.

Looking for a Thundurus. Just need it to get it in my dex and so I can get Landorus, so I can trade it right back once I get Landorus if you want. If you're looking for something in particular and would like to make a permanent trade then PM me and we'll see what we can do.

battay

lol at you
Looking for Thunderus UT. Offering untouched shinies Medicham, Sneasel, Fearow, Ponytar, Roselia and Machoke. Pm me

pro

Spritemaster
Offering shiny Palkia for shiny Thundurus
Shiny Muk/Swalot/Untouched Meditite for regular Thundurus

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I just stuck a non shiny mewtwo on the gts, and someone threw me a shiny thundurus for it o_O LOL it looks legit, masterballed at level 40 in lostlorn forest. He is Japanese...see my tradethread for wants. I will *not* check back at this thread and no spam pms; What do you want for shiny thundurus or I got shiny geodude.

Sier

I'm looking for a prankster thundurus with iv's in the 20's up and down or better I'm willing to negotiate on whatever you want pm me if you're interested

Katz

I have an UT Thundurus(from White1), looking primarily for a UT Tornadus but feel free to offer.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
I would like to offer a unique deal.
Let's trade my Tornadus for one of your Thundurus and then just trade back. That way we'll be able to get the other one from GTS without real sacrifice.
Anyone interested?

Last edited:

Rai+

It's taking ages for me to get through Pokemon Dream Radar, so I'm looking for Thundurus purely for the Dex entry.

Can trade many pokemon, just PM me.

rix.gov

Fighting Expert
I have a thundurus that I don't care for. Pm me with a reasonable offer.

Hillster247

I have a thundurus, looking for a tornadus, willing to swap just for dex entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.