• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#642 Thundurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

beccachu

Hi Guys I really need a Thunderus to complete my Pokedex!!

I will give it straight back.. either that or we can negotiate if there is something you are looking for :)

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Offering my DW legendaries.

Tornadus, Male Standard
Lv5, Timid, Capable Of Taking Hits
Defiant
Moves: Uproar, Astonish, Gust

Landorus, Male Standard
Lv5, Hasty, Hates To Lose
Sheer Force
Moves: Block, Mud Shot, Rock Tomb

Thundurus, Male Standard
Lv5, Lonely, Quick To Flee
Defiant
Moves: Uproar, Astonish, ThunderShock

Dialga
Lv5, Jolly, Capable Of Taking Hits
Telepathy
Moves: DragonBreath, Scary Face

My wants are indicated in my trade shop. I will not update this post so if you found out that it is not listed in my trade shop, that means they are traded away.
Send me a private message for this!

Last edited:

dansm

Need One of these can offer all breedables and some legendaries

stylesbk

@stylesbk
Looking for Therian form. I have lots of pokemon I can offer including many legendaries at level 100. PM me if interested and i'll send you a list of what i can offer.

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Looking for Therian form. I have lots of pokemon I can offer including many legendaries at level 100. PM me if interested and i'll send you a list of what i can offer.
Just to let you know, Therian forms cannot be traded and are only obtainable by transferring a Landorus from your DR to your game to unlock the item needed to change forms. DW ability genies are able to be traded, though. ;)

1Dragon

I'm looking for a modest thundurus. I have a quiet nature shiny dialga from the recent event to offer.

Battra

Looking for a spare Thundurus got a Raikou, Entei, or Suicune for trade, pm me if interested.

ebevan91

I can lend someone my Thundurus if you let me get the dex entry for Tornadus.

AgentRobyzar

bird watcher
I can lend someone my Thundurus if you let me get the dex entry for Tornadus.

do you need landorus by any chance? ;-; I need dex entry for thundurus but only have landorus

looking for thundurus, timid nature, or another good nature good ivs, have a couple of pokemons legends and regular for trade.
going to sleep leave me a massage

Last edited:

Tokenas

Hi there, first time posting on the site...

Trying desperately to finish filling out my Unovadex, but need Thundurus (and Landorus). Is anyone willing to give / loan me one? If you need him back I shouldn't need him for long, just enough to summon and catch Landorus. I have some legendaries available as collateral if necessary.

LF a Good nature Thundurus, can offer many pokemon, and if you can give me thundurus, suicune, darkrai, i'll trade you a shiny shaiman, or a suicune/thundurus and a perfect attack regigigas.

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
I have a Thundurus for trade if anyone wants one.
LF: Tornadus (Therian) and a Shaymin.

Last edited:

serenitygi

Hey guys I have a shiny level 100 Thundurus pm me with offers.

No longer available.

Last edited:

heyjerms

Hey guys, desperate for a Thunderus to complete my pokedex. Can't give up my tornadus but have everything else from Unova (except event pokemon). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.