• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#643 Reshiram
dragon.gif
fire.gif

i can offer reshiram , but i am looking for 5th gen shiny pokemon

Shark

Advanced tier
LF an UT reshiram.
OF: UT zekrom

MadeofValor

Looking for an untrained Reshiram, and as I'm collecting my "OCs" to the game I would also love that if it was nicknamed as Eden

Offering these shinies: Skitty, Rhyhorn, Shinx and Zigzagoon. All nicknamed but untrained, except for the Zigzagoon which is by 2 levers or something. <:

BeeTrain

Trading a UT Reshiram! Looking for Event or Shinies, PM me please.

phetty

Noob
Looking for a good Natured Reshiram. I'll trade alot for one. Send me a PM and let me know what you're looking for.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
----------

Last edited:
lf reshiram i have some events and now working on breeding

gvsugod

Looking for:
Reshiram
Tornadus
Shinies
Cool egg move pokemon

I have an army of Feebas with Dragon Pulse, and an army of Oshawott with Ice beam and Surf, and Snivys with Energy Ball, Sunny Day, and Solarbeam, Tepigs with Flamethrower. Will 2 for Reshiram.

Last edited:

RiseOfZekrom

Looking for UT Reshiram with Modest/Timid nature.

Offering English GAMESTP Beasts, Zorua event Celebi, Snivy, Oshawott, Deino, and some flawless 4th gen shinies. Pm me.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
looking for whats in my wants. offering whats in my offers. simple.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
i have shiny Patrat
looking for Reshiram

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Looking for Reshiram. Will give any of the following for it. Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion or Thundurus

IceNit

I'm looking for Reshiram, I would rather it untrained and with a modest / timid nature but I would settle for another nature.

I can offer GAMESTP Celebi, the shiny beasts and any 4th Gen Event Pokemon. :)

PM me!

anubis2525

dragon temer
i have a untrained reshirem only looking for good offers so if i get a lot of offers i will take the best one pm or vm me

Status
Not open for further replies.