• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocsas05

Is someone willing to trade their Zekrom for my Reshiram and then back? I only want Zekrom to fill my Pokédex.

pie is delish

Looking for a Reshiram, I don't care whether it's touched or not. PM me. Thanks

bushie

i just started white this might sound crazy but is anyone willing to trade reshiram for ut virizion or colabion and i'll throw in simisear

Golden_Arcanine

Anyone willing to dextrade their Reshiram with me? PM if you will.

CombatWombat

hey i am looking for an untrained 100% american reshiram. i am willing to offer one of these shinies:
shiny infernape
shiny staraptor
shiny magnezone
shiny meganium
shiny yanmega
shiny tangrowth
shiny magmortar
any of the event legendary beasts
PM me if interested

Last edited:

Infinity-Kaien

Celebi Trainer
I'm looking for reshiram. Not that fussy with level and don't mind what nature as long as it's not a negative one. Pm me and maybe we can work something out.

MochaMooch

Breeder in Training
Hi there~

Looking for an Untrained Reshiram at the moment, will be willing to trade my Zekrom for it when I catch it on White.
Also have the event shiny beasts and Japenese Celebi if wanted but will need to keep at least one of the beasts to get my Zoruark at a later date!

Putting the offer up now for any particular requests of nature/nickname etc can try to be fulfilled.
Please PM me with details!

Yuxidamus

I'm looking for someone willing to trade a Reshiram, pref. untrained but not very important, will trade untrained Terrakion, Cobalion or Volcarona. Could possibly catch Thundurus/landorus if that's what it takes to get me a Reshiram.

I also got some previous generation pokémon I'm willing to trade.

PM me if you got any questions or want to trade :)

4Loko

Is anybody willing to trade zekrom for reshiram then back pm me need the resh for my dex.

Serenna

Looking for an untrained Modest-nature LV50 Reshiram.

Have 9 event Mews I can offer (along with other Gen. 1-4 Pokemon) for one of them. I can offer more if it has high Special Attack EVs.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
hi looking for a reshiram can offer any pokemon you need (includes crown dogs and shiny rotom) just have to be reasonable do pm me we can work something out!

Gavire

I have a reshiram. I'm looking for a deoxys, darkrai, mew, or shaymin. PM me.

Traded

Last edited:

Jessie Mulay

OMGGG DESPERATE FOR UNTOUCHED RESHIRAM (With Modest/ Timid Nature)

Offering Shiny Virizion!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.