• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmte

I have a hardy lv.50 Reshiram. PM me for an offer.

scourt91

Looking for any Reshiram, if anyone has one they are willing to trade please pm with what you would like in return :)

Apachecat

Pokemon Breeder
SPR2012 Lv 100 Reshiram for trade. See my signature for what I have/can offer.

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
I have the SPR 2012 Reshiram and I'm looking for a Groundon or Rayquaza. PM me if you're interested

Edit: Just traded away the Reshiram for a Rayquaza, thanks!

Last edited:

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
LOOking for a SPR2012 Zekrom/Reshiram. Can offer:
ANY ITEMS (I believe I have them all.)
Zorua and Phione
Pokerus
Breeded Pokemon ( just ask, i may have it.)

Rrawwr

RAWR Trainer
Hello, it's Rrawwr, offering yet another glorious pokemon.
I have a Reshiram I am willing to trade for a pokemon I do not yet have, although I am mainly looking for Starter pokemon from the other Reigons, (Not including Unova.) and such.
PM for mor information ;D

grokusama

hi i have Reshiram (Naughty)

pm me with offers.

Last edited:

Leeham38

Of The Shattered Sun
Got a Docile level 50 Reshiram (Only used in the forced battle when caught)
Taking offers :D

foreverblastoise

Destroyer of Rocket
Trading a lvl. 100 Jap Reshiram I got from GTS
Gentle Nature decent stats
pm for trade

devildog201306

Event Collector
I Have SPR2012 Reshiram for trade PM me For offers :)

I am looking for a SPR2012 reshiram, UT, I can offer just about any legendary, or some EV'd, IV bred or shiny pokemon.

Iwz8472

Looking for a lvl 1 swinub, untrained, adamant/jolly nature, bred to know moves icicle crash and ice shard, willing to trade event victini, legit shaymin, lvl 100 giratina, event reshiram, all 5 generations of starters, zorua, several fully ev trained lvl 100s including but not limited to typhlosion, electivire, alakazam, chandelure, articuno, luxray, hydreigon, and more

GOONBUG

The Elusive War-Owl
looking for reshiram.. have all starter pokemon to offer and pkrs/items and dexfillers..can even throw in masterballs.
PM me ASAP

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
Offering a Reshiram for a Tournadus dont care what nature level name just want one it can even be cloned.

Status
Not open for further replies.