• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Timid/Modest/Hasty Reshiram, barely touched with 5 EVs if caught on N's castle, for my Shiny Torterra. PM me if interested.

Zangetsu375

I QUIT POKEMON
Looking for a Timid or Modest Reshiram UT offering 4th gen shinies and events pm me if your interested

All Pokemon are shiny, untouched, and legit
lv 50 Rayquaza modest
lv 50 Kyogre adamant
lv 50 Groudon quirky
lv 50 Zapdos hardy
lv 50 Articuno calm
lv 50 Moltres docile
lv 45 Ho-oh modest
lv 45 Lugia timid
lv 70 Ho-oh quiet
lv 70 Lugia timid
lv 35 Latios modest
lv 35 Latias modest
lv 30 Regice adamant
lv 40 Regirock brave
lv 40 Registeel bold
lv 40 roaming Entei quirky
lv 40 roaming Suicune naive
lv 40 roaming Raikou quiet
lv 1 Regigigas sassy
lv 1 Dialga sassy
lv 1 Palkia quirky
lv 1 Giratina timid
lv 1 Manaphy timid
lv 1 Phione timid
lv 30 Shaymin timid
lv 50 Azelf timid
lv 50 Uxie hardy
lv 50 Mespirit timid

Last edited:

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
Looking For Reshiram for trade please pm me with what you want

Juxta

Im Lookin for a Reshiram, Just to borrow for about 10min and ill trade back, np at all just want it to register on my Pokemon, Im not here to steal but only to borrow

Golden_Arcanine

Anyone willing to dextrade Reshiram with me? PM me if you'd be willing to.

Need a good nature Reshiram!

I didnt get the nature I wanted and I am looking for a timid nature reshiram since most of his good attacks are special, I like to have speed on my pokemon so thats y I want a timid nature one, mine is a jolly nature one which ups speed n lowers sp.attack which I dont want, if any1 has one n willing to trade let me know n what u need in return

Serenna

Looking for a Untrained Timid or Modest Reshiram.

Have at least 8 different Untrained Event Mews to offer, 1 Event Latias among others I can offer for one of them.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
Would like a reshiram to keep please

I'm offering
Used, moveset changed win2011 celebi
zorua with snarl or aerial ace/swords dance
gamestop suicune (x3)
many breedable pokemon
world08 lucario

pm me

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
I would really like a Reshiram to borrow for dex entry. I would LOVE to keep it though. I have Jap pokemon, shinies, and events I am willing to trade (to keep). Please help me out! If you don't want to let me keep it I could just give it back when I'm done.

coleanusbigian

can anybody help me out? i just need a reshiram to dex it.

I am willing to help anyone who needs a reshiram for there dex pm me if ur interested, also I am still looking for an untouched timid nature reshiram pm me if ur willing to trade n what u need in return

Pokeman1234

What a mess...
Looking for a reshiram to keep, I have a Zekirom i can trade to you permanently too.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
have a reshiram for trade looking for good offers

ktribal

Have a level 51 Adamant Reshiram to trade for keeps. Mail offers, seeking Gen5 shinies and event pokemon such as any Celebi.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I'm looking for a Reshiram. I can offer legendary dogs, legendary birds, regis, Mew, Celebi, Zorua, or Zoroark. PM me if you want to trade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.