• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a modest Reshiram. Barely touched, lvl 51. PM me with offer.

EDIT:Already Traded

Last edited:

Arctic Amos

3353 3526 0984
lax Reshiram levl 51 ft

Offering Reshiram , looking for shiny Zorua/Zoroark

BW202

Onyx-ceptable!!!
Looking for any nature any level Reshiram, have an UT Zorua or other Gen 5 Pokes.

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
i have a reshiram for trade looking for UT shinies with acceptable natures and old gen legendaries

Diabetic-X

DiAbEtIc-X
I Have 3 Things To Offer For a Reshiram

1. Shiny Mew-Level 10
2. TRU Arceus-Level 100
3. Random Starter Holding a Masterball

This Is For Keeps No Trade Backs. PM Me If Interested.
Also Offering The 3 Same Things For a Tornadus So First Come First Serve

Looking for a Reshiram (not hacked please) any nature, any level, and doesn't have to be holding anything.

I'd appreciate it, please PM me with any offers, I can offer just about anything except shinys.

Empoleon_888

Looking for a Timid Reshiram, preferably close to level 50 or 60. Please no hacked, either. Willing to trade:

My current Reshiram (has a Brave nature),
A legit 3rd Gen and 4th Gen legendary, like Latias, Groudon, Rayquaza, Uxie, Mesprit, Dialga, Giratina, as well as Entei, Suicune, Raikou.
and Rare Pokemon like Gible, Bagon, Riolu, Eevee, all starters.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

TheMarzKing

Mono Type trainer
looking for a reshiram , anything that promotes sp attack and doesnt demote speed / or viaversa (it can be cool if it can be nickname)
can offer shinys i shifted over from my soul silver

Last edited:

Phear Uchiha

15 years Trainer Exp
Looking for a Reshiram!!!! READ PLEASE

offering a TRU Arceus, or a shiny mew. i need them badly, i will even offer my favorite shiny eevee!!

montagneian

I have a reshiram lvl 69 up for trade. Looking for a Tornadus! PM me if intrested!

Kewzu

i got a lvl 67 Reshiram serious nature up for trade PM me offers if you want it

Dizer

Looking for legit Reshiram. I have a Gamestop Jirachi and Deoxys, a TRU Regigigas, Manaphy, Arceus, an Alamos Darkrai, the 11th movie Shaymin, surfing Pikachu and poketopia Electivire (all of these untrained). Also got a shiny Metagross lvl 89 and a fantastic lvl 100 Groudon. PM me if interested.

(I´m also looking for Tornadus and Thundurus)

Also ask for legendaries, got almost all of them (4 gen and backwards)

Last edited:

Avarikqa

Avarikqa
Umm, i'm looking for a shiny Reshiram and i'm willing to trade whatever shinies i have for it. So yeah, PM me if you're interested? Thanks :)

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Hii I'm looking for a Reshiram, any will do :) I could offer a Victini for it, or anything else in my signature. Or just PM me if you're looking for anything in particular and we'll sort something out :)

Zanji

Umm, i'm looking for a shiny Reshiram and i'm willing to trade whatever shinies i have for it. So yeah, PM me if you're interested? Thanks :)

Sorry to tell you mon ami but Shiny Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini are impossible to get legitly on the two games, maybe when the 3rd comes out but not right now....

leechyd5

Leader of Jirachi's
Look for a Reshiram, I have Events to offer, PM for details

bushie

can anyone trade me a lvl 100 reshiram with both its signature moves for a lvl 100 deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.