• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shish777

I'm looking for an untrained reshiram that has one of the following natures: bold, modest, timid, or calm. I also do not want one with one of these following characteristics: proud of its power, likes to thrash about, a little quick tempered, likes to fight, hot tempered. In return, I've got some good legendaries to offer (deoxys, mew, jirachi, celebi, lugia, etc.), willing to part with more than one legendary for this trade, and also have miscallaneous pokemon for trade. This is my friend code:

5241-1911-3152
PM me for any offers or questions

meowm1xx

Looking for UT Timid/Modest Reshiram.
Offering what is in my sig. PM me if interested.

Baylife530

Unova Champion
offering lvl 1 tepigs with flamethrower, accepting any shiny or starters from any generation

nyqmex

anyone got a Reshiram? im willing to offer Either Entei Or Suicune (Shiny Event) or a level 1 Zorua that knows Dark Pulse.

Shish777

Reshiram

I'm looking for an untrained reshiram that has one of the following natures: bold, modest, timid, or calm. I also do not want one with one of these following characteristics: proud of its power, likes to thrash about, a little quick tempered, likes to fight, hot tempered. In return, I've got some good legendaries to offer (deoxys, mew, jirachi, celebi, lugia, etc.), willing to part with more than one legendary for this trade, and also have miscallaneous pokemon for trade. I have a Reshiram I will part with to make this happen. This is my friend code:

5241-1911-3152
PM me for any offers or questions

Exiled

One with fire
Need a Reshiram pm me if you want to trade
Edit: Got it thanks!

Last edited:

Requi3m

Need a Reshiram, PM me

i am LF a reshiram(no nickname english)
i have a shiny steelix i also have a legit shaymin

Serenna

I'm still on the lookout for a Modest or Timid UT Reshiram, preferably one that WASN'T used in the battle against N/Ghetsis.

Have at least 5 HG/SS Mews, 1 extra set of the Crown Beasts, can breed a Female Drought Vulpix, Dark Pulse Deinos, Belly Drum Charmanders, and Dark Pulse Zoruas along with other Pokemon/items.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
im looking for an UT Reshiram. Id prefer a modest or timid nature. PM me with what you want and i will see what i can do. :)

Last edited:
Looking for a Timid Reshiram, offering foreign dittos, Timid Dark Pulsing Deinos, Adamant, Cubchoos, and a Shiny Gastly. Feel free to PM me with other requests, though.

ashisghey

Looking for a Reshiram as well, have tons of stuff not including shinys.

meowm1xx

Still looking for a UT Timid/Modest Reshiram. I can offer what is in my sig. Willing to trade 2 for 1. PM me if interested.

Larkie

Surfs Up Pikachu!
I have 2 level 100 reshirams up for trade
1 has a jolly nature, the other has a timid nature

PM me if you want for offers!

ollywolly100

Rising pokemonmaster
Have a spare reshiram and looking for ev power items.

Aim06

Pokemon Master
LF: UT reshiram
OF: zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.