• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Reshiram lvl 51(9773 exp. to 52) caught in an ultra ball. Lonely nature so +attack -defense. Has original moves still(DragonBreath, Slash, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare)
Looking for 5th gen shinies or Naughty nature Zekrom. PM me.

decadencia

ok after much trouble i have finally rngd a Timid Reshiram, 31/19/31/31/31/31, caught in a premier ball, will hear offers, esp female DW pokes

bushie

i have a lvl 51 relaxed nature reshiram for trade lookin for shinnies espicially starter shinnies

Bombadil

The Narrator
Looking for any Tornadus and any Reshiram. I can breed every breedable Pokemon. I can't breed for IVs quite yet, but I can generally breed for natures and/or some egg moves. I'm willing to offer any 3 nature-bred pokemon, or 2 nature/egg-move Pokemon for each Tornadus and Reshiram. PM me what you'd like in exchange for either one, and I'll get back to you ASAP if I can fulfill it.

I have also recently obtained a female DW Poochyena, which I am willing to breed for more Poochyena with the Ability "Rattled," so I can also offer those, again with the nature of your choice.

Last edited:
i have an UT reshiram looking for Darkrai, Deoxys or any shinys

Ilium

I am just looking for a Reshiram to fill my national dex, if anyone would be willing to do a trade and trade back with me, that would be great.

Please let me know if you can help me out :)

Helbrecht

looking for a reshiram, have legendaries and shinys

Malekkai

I have Zekrom for trade, I mostly want Reshiram for it.

PM me your offers! I'll certainly consider other good offers besides Reshiram, but Reshiram is my preference.

Thank you!

Dion_delpino

Hi I'm after a Reshiram I would prefer to have one for keeps but I'm willing to just borrow one to complete my dex.

Pm me to work something out.

Cheers Dion.

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for any Reshiram. I can breed every breedable Pokemon. I can't breed for IVs quite yet, but I can generally breed for natures and/or some egg moves. PM me what you'd like in exchange, and I'll get back to you ASAP if I can fulfill it.

I also have some legendaries from previous gens I would be willing to trade for.

bushie

just got a lvl 51 reshiram looking for shiny like starters but i'll also accept other shinnies

El-Camo

Reshiram

i need a reshiram i dont care about level or nature pm me please

Also i cant offer much but itd be awesome if you could help me out

ReshiramLatias

Looking for a shiny reshiram.
Able to offer:
Movie arceus (spacial rend, shadow force, roar of time, judgement)
Shiny darkrai
Shiny cresselia
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny shaymin
Shiny dogs from event

PersianStrike

I have a Reshiram. I'm looking for any power items so I can EV train my pokemon.

kiwifruit

Rocket
I have two Reshiram up for trade. One is level 52, the other is level 100. PM me with trades of equal value please. Surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.