• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4RL1N

Hi,

looking for an UT Timid, Modest or Hasty Reshiram :) Let me know what you'd be willing to trade it for, I have some events and shinies.

Cheers

Last edited:

Smoke Monster

Looking for a UT reshiram. I have a lvl 75 I can trade back to you.

Wobbuzapachansey

I like shinies!
I still have the naughty lvl. 51 reshiram up for trade and now I also have a lvl. 50 relaxed one. I'm looking for shinies. Let me know via pm if you're interested! :)

Cappy1

Willing to trade my untrained Reshiram (caught in-game, w/ Brave nature) for Zekrom or another legendary. PM me to negotiate and such.
---
irrelevant to this thread but I'm also looking to swap my Tornadus (also untrained, lonely nature) for a Thundurus.

Goth_Girl

I would like a reshiram, it doesn't have to be special or anything. I dOnt have much, mainly pokemon from dream world....I have a zorua but need time to breed her

Lineaire

Currently trading two Reshiram's, both level 50 and never been used:

One Modest with flawless HP IV and near flawless Sp.Attack, other IVs in the range of: 31/10-11-12-13/20-21/30/12-13/20-21.

The other one Brave with IVs in the range of: 29/24-25/14-15/26-27/10-11/10-11-12-13.

IVs checked by using Serebii's IV calculator.

Open to offers but keep in mind that I'd like something that's not easily gotten by me in my game (I have White Version, so please no Thundurus offers. Might consider Tornadus offers though. But other offers are welcome by PM!).

kazami

Dragon Trainer
Looking for legit UT Reshiram with Modest or Timid Nature.. The sp.atk and speed iv's must above 26..

PM me if you have one and we can negotiate..

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
Looking for Legit UT Reshiram, offering my Legit UT Zekrom

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Reshiram - Level 52 Modest
Reshiram - Level 59 Hardy

ebevan91

Looking for Reshiram, offering Lugia lvl 52.

Lizard006

i just need reshiram to complete my unova dex please contact me

NewbieCollector

Dark PokeUser
Looking for an UT Reshiram. Must not have exp from N's or getsis' battle. I can offer an UT Modest HG mewtwo(Level 70).

Lineaire

Trading a Modest penta-flawless (all IVs perfect except attack) Reshiram, UT and caught by myself in Black. Accepting offers by PM or VM.

Last edited:

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
offering a relaxed reshiram lv50. i really need a modest/timid pikachu or raichu with surf. No Hacks Please :) pm me

Thoaee

I am looking for a Timid or Modest untouched V&D Event Reshiram.
I have up for trade: Several untouched Movie11 Shaymin Link 2009, Shiny UT patrat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.