• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

EoTN

I perfer Reshiram over Zekrom, so I bought Black. Now I get a Zekrom for the event? I just want to do a straight trade: my event Zekrom for your event Reshiram. PM me please.

zirdaj

Looking for UT timid spring2012 reshiram, trading adamant TRU arceus (with roar of time and spatial rend), or any legendaries mentioned on my sig. Pls pm to trade. Thanks.

Seeking an untrained Spring 2012 Reshiram with all the moves it comes with, will give a shiny Larvesta for it.

Bananaman73

I have the new spring 2012 Reshiram. Looking for well Ev trained pokemon or cool shinies.

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
*reposted from the event trading thread*

I have the SPR2012 Reshiram, but I want the Zekrom C-gear skin. I already went ahead and got the Reshiram skin, but someone in the DW discussion thread said that they managed to get both skins with only one game connected to his account by using both Zekrom and Reshiram. I also want to keep my Reshiram, so I'm looking for someone who'll temporarily swap my SPR2012 Reshiram for their SPR2012 Zekrom for as long as we need to get the other skin (or for one of us to determine it won't work), and then after that we'll swap back.

I have a UK game, I don't know if the region/language of the pokemon matters in getting the skin though

PM me if you're interested

UPDATE TRADE COMPLETE

Last edited:

Gladios

I have a Reshiram (non-event) to offer for any Zekrom, pm me if you are interested.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Trading: Lv 50 Timid Reshiram with Turboblaze

Attacks: DragonBreath Slash
Extrasensory Fusion Flare

IVs: HP 31, Atk 18, Def 31, SpA 31, SpD 31, Spe 31

LOOKING FOR EVENTS :)

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Offering SPR2012 Reshiram and Zekrom. Check my sig and PM me if you're interested in a trade.

drock55555

Breeder & Trader
If anyone is interested in SPR2012 Reshiram, PM me

Last edited:

kidsasuke55555

UCHIHA AVENGER
dont know if this is the right post but i need a helpful friend with black version to entralink and stuff with im down 4 anything and everything

kidsasuke55555

UCHIHA AVENGER
dont know if this is the right post but i need a helpful friend with black version to entralink and stuff with im down 4 anything and everything

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I have a flawless SPR2012 Reshiram, as well as Zekrom, that I don't need. I am willing to trade for almost any flawless legendary, preferably nicknamable. I am specifically looking for a normal flawless Latias that can be nicknamed.
I have not yet RNGed either one, as I am unsure what to get. They won't take long to RNG, so just let me know what to get if you're willing to trade. PM me for offers.

Neatfreax

Looking for an untouched SPR2012 Reshiram of any nature. I can offer a WIN2011 untouched Celebi (no item) of a bashful or quirky nature.

Update:
TRADE COMPLETED!

Last edited:

Lizard006

i have a spr2012 reshiram for trade,looking for the legendaries in my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.