• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
Offering a Reshiram for any surskit and seedot.

blackkyuremfan2012

ultimate trainer
does ANYONE HAVE A LEVEL 100 RESHIRAM WITH 300+ SPEED OFFERING SHINY KYUREM ANY LEVEL RESPOND ASAP WITH YOUR FRIEND CODE SO WE CAN TRADE AT THE WIFI CLUB

dudeguy

Offering lv 51 Reshiram for any Tornadus. PM me to discuss

Looking for a Reshiram. Don't care about natures, ivs, etc. Offers in Sig

Jethrotull

Got a UT reshiram with a +sp attk nature. PM me if interested. ALso got another with 1 lvl of training aswell as +sp attack nature

Hi guys. I've got two Reshirams so will like to get rid of one for any of the following:

Genesect
Meloetta
Keldeo
Giratina
Dialga
Pialka
Mewtwo

If anyone can offer ANY of the above for my Reshiram please pm me :)

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
Looking for any legit N. American Zekrom and Reshiram, PM for offers. Action Replay used to re-encounter is ok.

Cloysters

Rocket Grunt
Offering level 100 event Reshiram. Seeking any nature imposter ditto or shiny koffing/weezing. Other offers accepted as well. Thanks.

Once again i've got a Reshiram to spare, someone asked me but I had to empty my PM box and forgot who you were :blush:

Anyway, if someone wants it, PM me :)

Edit: I'll even give it away for a Snorlax.

Last edited:

GreenKitea

Pokemon breeder
Im currently searching for a reshiram...I can offer some event pokemon or try and offer something you need. PM me please :)

Looking for Reshiram
Offers in sig

dracon1

Just Monika
looking for any reshiram

offering
shiny gible from benga, and nature preserve shiny haxorus(UT)
mild latios w/soul dew attached
genesect(T)
female dw in game pokemon:mandibuzz,golduck,pachirisu,liepard
male dw in game pokemon:foongus,minccino,zangoose,seviper
dw metang
modest natured ditto with everstone

I need a Reshiram to help me complete my Unova Pokedex. I will give it back, I just need in registered in the Pokedex.

DcMyth

Field Marshal
will trade my Cresselia for a reshiram, pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.