• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronSt

Awakened
Looking for a reshiram, will be willing to for a lvl 71 Zekrom or one of the many legendaries I have, pm me please and thanks :D

Chimecho3000

I've got an UT Modest Japanese Reshiram. Looking for a Regice.

edit: Traded.

Last edited:

nekoherpaderp

looking for a legit reshiram, no hacks .
pm me for negotiations.

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Offering Naughty Reshiram, Lv 50; I'm also offering Tornadus, Kyurem, The muskedeers and a shiny beedrill.

Looking mainly for events, such as Victini, Keldeo, Mew, Deoxys (I'm willing to trade more than one, or even all of them for one of these)

tyranitargarchomp

Dracaena newb
I need a reshiram so i can go to the nature preserve in black 2 i am even willing just to borrow i really want shiny haxorus i am willing to trade almost anything for it

JockeyEllis

Update: Nevermind, got Reshiram on GTS! All I need now is Tornadus and I'm all set!

Last edited:

Lord Dialga

The Deity of Time
This might sound cheap, but...

Hey, this is Lord Dialga. I FREAKING LOVE RESHIRAM. I've probably traded over 110 times for a Modest Reshiram on the GTS, and I'm still having trouble finding a good one with good Special Attack AND Speed IV's. I have the following Pokemon I'm willing to offer:
Jirachi
Phione
My Event Reshiram (lv 100, Timid, perfect Sp Atk IV, but subpar Speed IV)
Event Mewtwo (Timid, good Speed IV, best Sp Def IV for defensive option)
Dream Radar Tornadus (Lonely, great Attack IV)

If anybody would be kind enough to consider these, I will gladly accept your generosity. I would just like A Modest Reshiram with 25-31 IV's in Both Sp Atk and Speed. Thanks!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Looking for a Reshiram. I have lots of starters to offer and some are female. I got some extra fossils too.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Looking for a reshiram

jerbuta

Pokemon Breeder
I am looking for a Reshiram for my dex, can offer anything in my signature.

LadyMiir

Nat. Dex COMPLETE!!!
Looking for Reshiram for my dex, I can offer Zekrom, Meloetta or Genesect for tradebacks and quite a number of normal Pokemon. PM if interested. Thanks very much!

I have a movie11 zekrom and reshiram for trade, pm offers.

SaintAndrew92

King of the Kill
Have a spare reshiram for trade, would like a different legendary pokemon in return. I already have... latias, latios, mewtwo, ho-oh, lugia, zekrom and zapdos.

Trade Completed.

Last edited:

amb1

Hey Guys I am looking for any LEGIT Meloetta and Genesect, I am willing to part with any of the below, I would also be willing to part with multiple for Meloetta... Let Me know!!

Here is what I have (All legit):

UT Level 50 Careful Movie14 Victini holding Fire Gem, Moves: V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
UT Level 50 Hasty 2012MAY Darkrai holding Enigma Berry, Moves: Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Faint Attack, Nightmare
T Level 100 Hasty SPR2012 Zekrom, Moves: Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Shadow Ball, Outrage
T Level 50 Sassy N's Castle Reshiram, Moves: DragonBreath, Slash, Extrasensory, Fusion Flare
UT Level 50 Serious Cresselia, Moves: Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash
UT Shiny Level 30 Adamant Boldore, Moves: Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem, Rock Slide
UT Shiny Level 29 Lonely Boldore (Yes, I managed to catch the only Shiny I ever encountered, twice...) Moves: Mud-Slap, Iron Defense, Smack Down, Power Gem

I can also Breed ANY Breedable pokemon AND Infect with pokerus if needed

Any one want to swap an English named Reshiram for my japanese or some crazy named Reshiram? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.