• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#643 Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansm

Need One of these can offer all breedables and some legendaries

Looking for a new Reshiram (Not Leveled) for a new Zekrom.

Am I the only one that thinks its dumb that Black 2 has the legendary of White 1 (and vice-versa)? If they didn't do that I could get Reshiram myself.

Ody12

I am looking for a Reshiram for my black 2. Offering Raikou or Suicune....or something else. Please pm me

Darkinx

Giving away a reshiram, will take anything for it, though prefer a legendary :)

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I have a Zekrom I'm looking to trade for a Reshiram! PM me if interested. :)

Zamin

I am majorly annoyed. I just completed Black 2 expecting to get a Reshiram as I got Zekrom is POKEMON WHITE when I wanted Reshiram who is WHITE. I thoguht that if I had BLACK 2 i WOuld get RESHIRAM but no it is bloody Zekrom again.

I was wondering if anybody would like to trade their Reshiram for my Zekrom. I only like legit cought Pokemon, no hackemons.

Looking for a Reshiram and a Tornadus (check sig for offerings)

I have an event Reshiram and am looking for a Genesect. I might even throw in an event Zekrom or a baby Phione as well because I am desperate to get Genesect before I can transfer to Pokemon X. PM if interested.

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Timid Reshiram guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 57 Reshiram for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
Looking for a SPR2012 Reshiram. can offer any of the following shinies: rayquaza, manaphy, dialga(non event one) and palkia (non event one). If you have any thing else your after let me know

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I am seeking the Spring 2012 Reshiram, and in return will offer the Spring 2012 Zekrom

Please PM if interested :]

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

MondKatzchen

Have: Zekrom lvl51 (defeated 2 or 3 of Ghetsis pokemon)
Want: Any Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.