• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#644 Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I have a White version Zekrom I'm looking to trade for a Reshiram! PM me if interested. :)

Steddi

Looking for a lonely or naughty Zekrom, ut preferably but if it's been ev'd and is not level 100 that's fine. Please pm me with trade offers; I'm willing to ev train 2 pokemon for this, or trade pokes in my signature, or trade items. Pm me if you have other ideas too!

Steddi

Looking for lonely / naughty preferably untrained Zekrom, if it's level 100 and you'd like to trade pm me. I'm offering a 75 Japanese Kyurem or an ut calm 70 (I think) Zekrom. If you see something you'd like in my signature or want a poke ev trained, I'm willing to negotiate. Also willing to trade pp items and power items.

I have an event Zekrom to trade and am looking for a Genesect. I might even throw in an event Reshiram or a baby Phione as well because I am really desperate to get Genesect before I can transfer to Pokemon X. PM if interested.

cadekol

Looking for a legit UT lvl 50 Zekrom caught in white. I have all kinds of shiny, event and legendary pokemon for trade.

MondKatzchen

Have: Zekrom lvl51 (defeated 2 or 3 of Ghetsis pokemon)
Want: Any Reshiram

Needs a Deoxys

Looking for Spring 2012 Zekrom. I have an extremely long list of events and shinies that I can offer in exchange. PM me if interested!

zedthecat

a flying steel cat
looking for any fully legit (no RNG, AR, or whatever) zekrom

i dont care about UT or lvl, IVs, nature or anything else, just need ANY zekrom

i have a few legends to offer but i mainly have IV bred pokies and can breed up anything you wish for competitive (not shinies yet)

EDIT:got my zekrom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.