• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#644 Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have LV 100 Zekrom with Outrage/Bolt Strike/Fusion Bolt/Dragon Claw. Looking for shinies (especially UT Zorua)

Sir_Syko

Looking for Black version exclusives in exchange for my White exclusives:

I have Rufflett or Solosis which I’ll happily trade for Vullaby or Gothita.

I have Zekrom (L50, untrained, Naïve) which I’ll trade for a L50 UT Reshiram.

I have Thundurus (L40, untrained, Lonely) which I’ll trade for a L40 UT Tornadus.

I’m also happy to breed a Snivy or Oshawott in exchange for Tepig.

PM me to make a trade!

bushie

i have a hardy nature zekrom nicknamed lucky. i'm not the ot. lookin for a shiny in return like a starter or bird ex swellow/pidove/fearow

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I'm looking for an adamant zekrom, I can breed any starter, and I have plenty of legendaries, almost 4 copies of all trio pokemon, multiple rayquazas, etc. zekrom needs to be untouched (not counting the e4 battle/stuff that can't be helped).

pm me

im offering a hardy zekrom evd in attack, hp, speed, and defense. moves are twave, substitute, dragon claw, and fusion bolt. lv.66

looking for shinies if possible, pm/vm offers.

Srah

Looking for a temporary trade so that I can get a Zekrom Pokedex entry - offering Reshiram in return.

PM offers.

loonychrisjr

pokemon breeder
need zekrom named Yin dont care about most else just has to be legit
can give all starters and can get most egg moves for fighing type and water type pokemon and can give some ledegndaries just pm with what you want can get dark pusle zoura

mick_1232001

Lv.51 zekrom looking for a shiny mudkip or shiny female bulbasaur. Nature and IV doesnt matter. PM me if your interested.

XDLugia

Precursor
Want
Looking for:
- Adamant natured Zekrom. I preffer if it is untrained; however, it's fine if it's already trained. Also, I'd prefer if it had good Attack IVs.

Offers
I have a bunch of shinies:
- Mewtwo
- Deoxys
- Tyranitar
- Cradily
- Crawdaunt
- Druddigon

Events:
- Shiny Suicune
- Celebi
- Jap Arceus (from that movie)

Also, I can get any battle subway item if anyone needs it.

TothKujata

Generous Trainer!
Looking for Adamant Zekrom, look at my sig for stuff i can offer.

Nushidorei

Looking for a Zekrom, let me know what you are looking for in return; I have a range of pokemon and can likely work something out!

jetman88

looking for a UT zekrom.willing to trade a UT reshiram.pm me if u have one.

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
adamant zekrom

ok i have been looking for a adamant nature zekrom for a long time,i have tried pokebay and yahoo but yet to get one.

if somebody has one please trade me:)
i have
-all the fossil pokemon
-all the starters(from every region)
-baby eevee's(not dream world)
-versions exclusives(i have black and white)
-event shiny crown beasts from game stop and the wifi event(can be used for the event in black and white
-pokerus
-LV 5 male shiny magikarp with pokerus sassy nature
-UT LV 28 shiny magnemite with pokerus timid NATURE
-UT LV 32 shiny ponyta with pokerus lax nature
-LV 83 timid nature dialga
-LV 100 TRU arceus hardy nature
-LV 10 UT MYSTRY mew rash nature
-dark pulse zorua's
-LV 100 channel jirachi
-LV 50 oblivia deoxys
-rotom's
-porygon's
-dw surskit

i have others so just ask

also i have every 4th gen game except for pearl so if there is a pokemon you want from one of them games i can catch them and transfer them

so pm me,I'm sure we can work something out:)

and please no hacking pokemon because none of my pokemon are hacked:);386-a;

SomeoneIGuess

?Hu Hsilaciryl
Offering UT Adamant Zekrom with Max Atk IVs, (Though the other IVs that matter, like Speed, suck)

Wanted:
Cobalion, Impish Nature, High Defesne and HP EVs, and preferably Attack / Speed as well.
Latias, Calm Nature, Preferably good IVs in Hp, Def, SDef, and SAtk.
Thundurus, Timid Nature, Max Speed IVs and Preferably Hidden Power Ice (If not, it's OK)

PM Me.

Trade Completed

Last edited:

UnoDS

I have a UT Lonely Zekrom up for trade. Looking for either of these(in order of importance):

- UT DW Poliwag (female or timid/modest natured male)
- UT DW Magikarp (female or adamant natured male)
- A Life Orb, Choice Specs and/or Choice Band

Grant692

I have a lvl 100 Zekrom that knows Bolt Strike, Draco Meteor, Fusion Bolt (all 8 pp) and Outrage (16 pp)...I don't the EVs, Timid Nature...asking for a UT Reshiram

Status
Not open for further replies.