• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#644 Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

smrtguy85

This is my first ever post on this board. Can someone please help me. This is only one of two Unova pokemon I still need.

I only recently finished the first part of the game, and I only have about a dozen of National Dex, so I don't have much to offer.

Can anyone help me?

battay

lol at you
Looking for Zekrom UT. Offering untouched shinies Medicham, Sneasel, Fearow, Ponytar, Roselia and Machoke. Pm me

jonesboroeagle

I am offering a lvl 70 UT Zekrom with a careful nature. I would like to get a legit reshiram in return. Thanks!! :)

Black 2 friend code: 0519-6669-8035

Katz

I have a touched Zekrom, Defeated Ghetsis Reshiram, Bisharp and Hydreigon I think.
Looking for a Reshiram of any kind, preferably English ingame from Black and touched as little as possible.

psychonerderer

Brian needs a Zekrom!

all i have right now is a Hardy Virizion, or a SS Red Gyarados.

lemme know.

I have a legit UT Zekrom, Adamant nature caught in Black 2 with 31 Iv's in Atk & 31 Iv's in Speed! Spent days soft resetting for this baby
PM offers if interested :)

Got a UT SPR2012 Zekrom. After Plasma Genesect or SMR2012 Keldeo.

EXGShadow

Poison fan
Offering Zekrom caught in-game, touched, Lv 70.

Looking for legit shinies, unevolved.

rover1000

The collector
Got a UT level 70 Zekrom up for trade. Mainly looking for any of the 3 genies or a modest Lugia. Pm me for more details

Nakashima

Untouched SPR2012 zekrom up for grabs, serious natured.
Looking for a Keldeo, Meloetta or Genesect.
Willing to throw in any item. Pm to set up a deal.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Looking for a legit Zekrom, any nature & level.
Have a Lv.51 Reshiram.

rover1000

The collector
I have a level 70 UT Zekrom up for trade. Looking for any of the Kami trio with decent natures.

Kelphy

Calm Trainer
I know no one will ever hand me one for free, but if ANYONE wants to give their Zekrom to a trainer that will look after it throughout the new games and old! Then send me a PM, but only send it to me if you have a spare or are giving up on Pokemon for a while. You can always check up on him! ^_^ I'm going to be quite active here.

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
looking for UT Zekrom any nature (though greatly prefer adamant or jolly) can offer a variety of legendaries among other things message me if interested

MrMong

Looking for a Zekrom, PM me if interested.
I can offer either a shiny Haxorus or Dratini, Hidden Ability Pokémon, some (few) legendaries, and maybe some other stuff.
PM me if interested :D

ketouzin

Looking for any Zekrom, can offer JPN Reshiram in return or a number of other pokemon. PM me if interested.

paul7991

I've got two normal lv 50 and above zekroms and 2012 event zekrom.
I am looking for event meloetta, one of the three event sinnoh starters of 2012, event hydreigon, 2011 raikou, and nobunaga's rayquaza. (please no hacks, these zekrom's are legit)

Status
Not open for further replies.