• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#644 Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstinence Pistols

EDIT: Disregard, I got my Zekrom over GTS. Thanks all!

Looking for Zekrom, any level, any nature. No preferences really, but the closer to level 50 the better. In return I can give:
Level 70 Volcanarona
Level 30 WIN2011 Raikou and Entei (none of these three have seen battle!)
I can breed Archen, Zorua, and Snivy.
I am on vacation, but when I get back (late afternoon wednsday) I will transfer over my soul silver pokemon and can get:
Level 74 Ho-Oh
Level 40-50 Entei and Suicune
Level 72 Mewtwo
I can breed Phione, Scyther, Cyndaquil, Togepi, Squirtle, Torchic,
Riolu, and many more!
I can probably get more, but that's it for now. Pm me if interested. My fc is 3224 4955 5016!

@Emperor Empoleon (guy below me) I finished mine on the 19th. It hurt knowing that the epic plot was over and we'd never see N again.. Not even a freshly caught Kyurem could ease the pain..

Last edited:

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I'm looking for any Zekrom and am offering a Female Mild Natured lv. 70 Volcarona

FC : 1205 8894 0095

PM if interested
*only available on weekends and breaks from school*
EDIT: NVM Another trade already came up

Last edited:

BlazingBisharp

I'm looking for a Zekrom, im offering my Tornadus or my Heatran, i dont care the level of the Zekrom, just please under 80. PM me if interested.

darkversion3.0

Dragon Master
im looking for a Zekrom, heres what i got to offer;

10 aniv raikou shiny lv70 trained
vgc09 milotic lv 50 trained
mattle ho-oh lv 85 trained
10aniv lugia lv70 trained
event salamance lv 100
tru shaymin ut lv 50
movia 08 shaymin lv50 ut
newmoon darkcri trained lv 50
wishmkr jirachi. lv 20 trained
fal mew ut
summer jirachi
ashs pikachu
gamestop entai, raikou, and suicune

Dizer

Edit: Already Got Zekrom on GTS, still offering my pokemon for the other 3
Looking for legit Zekrom. I have a Gamestop Jirachi and Deoxys, a TRU Regigigas, Manaphy, Arceus, an Alamos Darkrai, the 11th movie Shaymin, surfing Pikachu and poketopia Electivire (all of these untrained). Also got a shiny Metagross lvl 89 and a fantastic lvl 100 Groudon. PM me if interested.

(I´m also looking for Thundurus, Tornadus and Reshiram)

Also ask for legendaries, got almost all of them (4 gen and backwards)

Last edited:

pokemonnewb

Willing to offer a Vicitini (Untrained) holding a master ball for this!

Avarikqa

Avarikqa
Umm, i'm looking for a shiny Zekrom and i'm willing to trade whatever shinies i have for it. So yeah, PM me if you're interested? Thanks :)

sting7785

Looking for a Zekrom just for the Pokedex data. I've no interest in keeping it, so I'll trade it right back to you. Anything you need Pokedex data on, I'll happily trade it to you and back in exchange for this one. PM me please. Thank you.

X_WhiteAmber_X

Awesome Trainer :3
I don't care about level or nature I just want a legit Zekrom :) can offer pretty much any pre 5th gen legendary and I also have some shiny pokemon~ oh and I can also offer a zorua if anyones interested!

PM me please~!

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Looking for Legit English Zekrom, offering Celebi 2011, Shiny Entei, Reshiram, and any other 5th gen legendaries (not the unreleased events)

Last edited:

Haipho

Love Maker
Trading Zekrom Lvl 58 with impish nature for a shiny charmander.

EDIT: I will also add in a Masterball.
Traded

Last edited:

pokemonnewb

Still looking for Zekrom, I can offer whatevers in my Signature (Can give more than one!) as well as Vicitini and Masterball! :)

Im offering jolly Zekrom UT with 29 in atk and decent IVs in the rest of its stats. Looking for 5th gen shinies or shiny legendaries. PM me to make an offer.

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
I have a LEGIT Level 100 Zekrom. Accepting 5th shinys only.

mia100

I'm looking for a Zekrom and a Thunderos barey touched. I can offer shiny event Suicuine and Entei, some old gen legendaries (ask if interested) or a Japanese ditto.I'm also willing to give multiple of the breedable pokemon gens 1-5. I own every pokemon except these two and unreleased events. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.