• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#644 Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhazonRain429

Pokémon collector
Looking for an adamant/jolly Zekrom and I can offer the pokemon in my sig.
I can also infect them with pokerus if requested.

DangerX

Have some Zekroms to trade.... Looking for Leggendaries, Shiny Leggendaries and 5th gen shinies... PM me!

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
JP Zekrom lvl 54 with original moves wasn't mine PM me with offer

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm looking for an English Zekrom. I would like it to have been caught by you and for it to be as unused as possible. I'd also appreciate it if its OT name were in lower case letters and not in all capital letters. I'm offering these Pokemon in exchange:

- Shiny English Giratina
- Shiny Japanese Vanillite
- Shiny Japanese Panpour

If you're looking for something else, I might be able to help, too. Anyway, PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

azza12321

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a Zekrom any natured.
Preferably in a pokeball but not that fussed.
As UT as possible. again not fussed

Willing to trade any of the 1 - 4th gen legendaries
also one of the following shiny's:

Shiny Electivire lvl 50
or
Shiny Pikachu lvl 10

If ur interested PM ME!

reshiram09

I Like Turtles =D
Looking for a zekrom.
As UT as possible between lvl 50 and 60.
Caught in poke ball, ultra ball, master ball, premier ball, or a luxury ball.
English version.
Will trade a shiny ponyta or a shaymin.
I am online rite now!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRADED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

azza12321

Pokemon Breeder
Need zekrom asap!
Any lvl between 50-60
Caught in any ball
Am online right now so I will trade right now!!!!!
Offering shiny pikachu

i have an UT zekrom looking for Darkrai, Deoxys, or any shiny

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
hey i have a legit UT Zekrom not been in a single battle no experience on it and it hasnt ever been in my party.

I also have a lvl 53 zekrom received from a trade and it also is legit as i have checked everything on it!

I am open to negotiations. saying that dont offer me stupid things like a patrat lol

Last edited:

Malekkai

I have Zekrom for trade, I want Reshiram for it.

PM me your offers! I'll certainly consider other good offers besides Reshiram, but Reshiram is my preference.

Thank you!

Haydinho

Two Zekroms for trade, One lvl 55 in a masterball other is UT lvl 50 in a dusk ball. looking for whats in my SIG. PM me

Last edited:

TomNacho

I'ma Firin' Ma Flame
I've Gpt An UT Zekrom, And I've Also Got A List Of Pokemon I Want For It, Here Goes:
Dusknoir
Gallade
Kabutops
And If You Add A Rhyperior, I'll Sweeten The Deal By Adding In An UT Thundrus

PM Me!

Darkfire98989

Am I even still here
I'm looking for a quite high level zekrom, preferrably 70+, but are ok with any level. I have all but a few of the gen 1-4 legendaries, some shinies, lots of events and lots of rare high lvel pokemon( salemance, ect.) please pm me if youre interested thnx in advance! :)

looking for zekrom

i really want one, a preferably UT English Zekrom. I am open to offers, you can decide what you want to trade me and if I have it and I want to trade it I will. So just tell me what pokemon you want in return for Zekrom! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED ONE! Serious offers. Um I have most starterss, loads of legendaries (the ones I have multiple of are the sapphire, ruby, emerald versions) and I have rare high level pokemon (salamence, flygon etc) that are hard to train. So pm if you want to bargain :)

Last edited:

loserking

Silver forever
offering lv 50 zekrom

Lf: items, events, shinies, dw's, and legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.