• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#644 Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Billehh

I have a zekrom looking for a shiny golurk or poison heal gliscor
Pm if your interested

Last edited:

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Im looking for a jolly or adamant evd zekrom. I have much to offer just pm me

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Loaning out Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus or Thundurus for a PP Max, an Evolution Stone, a Vitamin, or two Rare Candies. No, I'm not trading them permanently.

Sn1pe Sh4dow

Zekrom

I have multiple lvl 100 legit zekroms looking for shiny starters and shiny legion dairies and events and some other cool shinys

Ang3l

Edit: trade complete

Last edited:

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Loaning out Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus or Thundurus for a PP Max, an Evolution Stone, a Vitamin, or two Rare Candies. No, I'm not trading them permanently. This will help for Landorus. And, no, I won't lend them for SR time for normal fee. I will charge a special fee if you're planning to SR for Landorus. PM me for me to inform you.

Ang3l

Don't suppose anyone can get me a zekrom with a specific O.T name? I want the O.T to be ANGEL. Anyone?

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I will be looking for a Movie Zekrom event once it comes out in July. PM me to make a deal early. Please only make an offer if you are 100% sure you will obtain one. I have a ton of events in my shop. Thank you!

Lirium

Trading Jolly Zekrom, looking for Legit Victini, Arceus or a Shiny level 1 charmander :3
edit: ooooooooorrrr a legit Jarachi !

Last edited:

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Loaning out Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus or Thundurus for a PP Max, an Evolution Stone, a Vitamin, or two Rare Candies. No, I'm not trading them permanently. This will help for Landorus. And, no, I won't lend them for SR time for normal fee. I will charge a special fee if you're planning to SR for Landorus. PM me for me to inform you.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Gen V Legends for trade!

Shiny Kyurem - Timid, lvl.75, UT
Kyurem - Lonely, lvl.78 (Pokerus)
Kyurem - Sassy, lvl.77 (Japanese)
Kyurem - Mild, lvl.75, UT
Zekrom - Careful, lvl.52
Zekrom - Jolly, lvl.76 (Pokerus)
Reshiram - Hardy, lvl.59
Terrakion - Brave, lvl.42 UT
Terrakion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT
Cobalion - Relaxed, lvl.42 UT
Cobalion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT
Virizion - Lax, lvl.42, UT
Shiny Thundurus - Timid, lvl.40, UT
Shiny Thundurus - Sassy, lvl.40, UT (Japanese)

PM me :)

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii

Black_and_Mild

I've got a level 70 Zekrom up for trade. No idea what his evs/ivs are, my cousin trained him to the level he is at now, so =| ..... Pm offers if anyone has anything decent and wants to trade

PRboyz

3482-1872-9142
i am offering over 500 shiny pokemon no hacks all legit (also trading zekroms)
i have recieved them from my games and friends
just pm/vm me what you want and what you could offer
i am seeking other shinys, event pokes, legendaries, and movie victinis and DW starters and eevees
thanks

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
I will be looking for a Movie Zekrom event once it comes out in July. PM me to make a deal early. Please only make an offer if you are 100% sure you will obtain one. I have a ton of events in my shop. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.