• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#644 Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Zero

Burninating
Looking for a UT Zekrom--Offering a UT Giratina (Lv. 70 from Diamond). PM me!

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:
Serious Natured Zekrom up for trade. UT besides battle against N and Ghetsis (still lvl 50).

PM offer

alan1012474

Looking for a legit Zekrom, can offer any of the WIN2011 beasts for it.
PM if you want to trade.

Edit: disregard
ya i have a legit zekrom i only used him once and leveld him up fighting n so i caught him at lvl 50 now hes at 51 im willing to trade u just tell me when kk:)

Last edited:

alan1012474

zekrom

hey i have a zekrom i only used him once and level him up once cuz i had to battle n with it i caught at lvl 5o hes only in lvl 51 msm me back im willing to trade u......

alan1012474

I'm looking for Zekrom, I would rather it untrained and with a modest / timid nature but I would settle for another nature.

I can offer GAMESTP Celebi, the shiny beasts and any 4th Gen Event Pokemon. :)

PM me!
hey i have a zekrom from n's castle and hes lvl 51 while battling in i was gettin defeated so i used Zekron and it leveld up once so i caught him at lvl 50 now hes at lvl 51 do u want 2 trade????

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
i have a shiny zekrom, try to intrest me :)

Tina

Boy Skylark
i have a shiny zekrom, try to intrest me :)

Are you sure that the Zekroms legit? the games programmed that shiny Zekrom/Reshiram/Victini's impossible to get unless hacked.
there hasnt been a event where they distributed a shiny zekrom too.

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
honestly i dont know, i got it in a trade

Shiny Quilava

Shiny Chaser
^ honestly i dont know, i got it in a trade

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
TRADING

Zekrom - Level 76 Jolly - Pokerus
Zekrom - Level 52 Careful

Supersaiyan72

Zekrom Offer

I'm looking for a Zekrom without a nickname. Will offer any of the following legendaries for it:

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Groudon
Rayquaza
Dialga

If you're looking for anything else, I might have it, but these are my best offers!
PM if interested!

Edit: Obtained. Sorry!

Last edited:

VS

they/she
I'm trading a Zekrom, not trained or A LITTLE EXP POINTS.
PM me for deatails if you want it.
EDIT: It has a nick name but I will change it if wanted

Lineaire

Trading Jolly Zekrom (lvl 65). I wont be able to reply until nighttime but PM or VM if interested. :)

Ravi

I will trade a 10th anniversary Mew for a flawless untrained zekrom. PM or IM me if interested

Thoaee

I am looking for a Adamant or Jolly untouched V&D Event Zekrom.
I have up for trade: Several untouched Movie11 Shaymin Link 2009, Shiny UT patrat.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
There's a little kid I know who wants me to trade him a zekrom, but I don't actually have one :p

So here I am- looking for a zekrom, nothing special. PM me with what you want and let's see if I can help him out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.