• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#644 Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

theguardianofthemoon

Pokemon Demigod
Trading the recent event Zekrom.
looking for a DW bulbasaur with chlorophyll, but will take any other decent offer.
Wasn't too pleased with stats ya know?

Sonicx

Split Speed
looking for wifi event zerom for wifi event reshiram (round about trade)

pm me Asap

BrettvG

Got one thanks :)

Last edited:

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
got SPR2012 Zekrom looking for legendary's besides unova pm me offers

Gladios

Looking for any Zekrom to trade for my Reshiram (non-event), pm me if interested

offering flawless jolly event zekrom
looking for pokes with great ivs if not flawless
pm me with offers

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
347.gif

Level 1 | UT
Anorith *shiny* (female)
OT: Jeremy | ID No.: 58803 | Nature: Jolly | Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
Ability: Swift Swim | Type: Rock/Bug
IV: 31/31/31/22/31/31 | Hidden Power: Electric 70
Moves: Harden | Brick Break | Swords Dance | X-Scissor​

I'll give this to anyone who let's me borrow their Movie Zekrom for a few minutes so that I can get the Zekrom C-Gear.

Edit: TRADED

Last edited:

xXxBattousaixXx

Unova Wanderer
Looking for an event Zekrom

I can offer several pokemon, including Shinies of Charmander, Flygon, Gliscor and Rayquaza. I also got some legendaries, such as an event Arceus, Reshiram, Giratina, Rayquaza, Cresselia, Heatran, and Regirock and Ho-oh.

I am willing to do a 2 for 1 deal too.

Zain

LF: Event Zekrom

I'm looking for the SPR2012 Zekrom and only need it for the C-Gear Skin. I was wondering if someone was willing to let me borrow it? If not borrow I have some older events that are un-touched you may like.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I have a flawless SPR2012 Zekrom, as well as Reshiram, that I don't need. I am willing to trade for almost any flawless legendary, preferably nicknamable. I am specifically looking for a normal flawless Latias that can be nicknamed.
I have not yet RNGed either one, as I am unsure what to get. They won't take long to RNG, so just let me know what to get if you're willing to trade. PM me for offers.

Last edited:

shaymin63

Trainer
I have a touched level 77 Zekrom with a lonely nature. Seeking other legendaries i dont have.

Got a event Zekrom not collected so can get any nature. After events,make a offer. PM please.

Last edited:

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
Trade done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.