• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#645 Landorus

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#645 Landorus#645 Landorus
ground.gif
flying.gif
ground.gif
flying.gif

EDIT : got 1 :p

Last edited:

Kazeca

I will like if someone let me dex landorus, cause it seems like the thundurus I get from the GTS is hack and landorus doesnt appear to me :(

Needathunderus

Looking for someone to lend landoulous, i have been trading for weeks and all the genies i get are hacks. Can offer a LV. 80 raquaza or a lv.74 emobar as colleterall.

Needathunderus

Is anybody lending? I seriously only need it for the dex so i can get my own on GTS, I will trade right back. *EDIT* nvm i got someone to lend me one for the dex.

Last edited:

Ninetailsfan

Fan of Foxes
I have need of a Landorus to be lent my way for the Dex entry.

It seems that to get him to appear, the kami of your cartridge must be the one you caught. IE, if you nabbed Thunderus, the Thunderus you take to the shrine must be yours.

I sort of traded my own personally caught kami off for something really sweet before I got my game's Landorus.

Anyway, just lend it to me for the Dex, and I'll lend you anything of your choice for your Dex.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
willing to trade the following for a landorus
ditto
zoroark(lostlorn forest)
eved haxorus
UT crown raikou
reshiram

h0pelessm4tt

I have Landorus, willing to trade for any legendaries which I don't have dex data for, this includes:

Mew,
Entei,
Suicune,
Celebi,
3 Regis,
Latios,
Jirachi,
Deoxys,
Uxie,
Mesprit,
Palkia,
Heatran,
Regigigas,
Cresselia,
Manaphy,
Darkrai,
Shaymin,
Arceus,
Zekrom.

When I started typing that list I did not realise it would be so long :|
Pm me!

Last edited:

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
i still need landorus
offers
chandelure
haxorus
crown raikou
ditto
zoroark

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
hello everybody i have a thunderus that im willing to let others borrow for the landorus event as long as you trade me a zekrom or reshiram, that way i know ill be getting my thunderus back as you will get your zekrom or reshiram back. In return, id also like to borrow a tornadus so I can do the event too, and yes ill be trading my zekrom for it and back, so if anyone is interested in this please give me a pm id like landorus!! Ty~~

Pick-A-Shoe

can someone please help me get landurus pm me !

stabby_joe

i have both thundurus and tornadus, but neither has my OT so i cannot get the landorus from my game. it is the last pokemon i need for my unova pokedex. all i need is a trade and trade back landorus, i dont need to keep it, can anyone help me out? i currently have 3 reshiram with pokerus if you want one of those? or whatever you want, name it :)

Dais

Looking a landorus with some worthwhile IVs and known or undeveloped Evs. I have a 70 landorus myself, which I'm willing to trade away. His IVs are not what I was looking for. If you have one you are not looking to train or just have a spare please let me know. I don't really have anything else spare to trade for him, and I have never even seen a wild shiny, but I'm willing to catch, breed, or ev train most anything for you.
I'm not looking superb IVs or perfect nature, just something that is a little above average and dose not hinder him.

Last edited:

prodigykai

I need to Borrow a Landorus for the Dex entry.

I traded my own Caught Thundurus to another person before I knew that I needed the one I caught myself to trigger the event, so I can't catch it myself.

Anyway, just lend it to me for the Dex, and I'll lend you anything I own as Collateral.

gatesy0093

trade help :)

hi, i traded away my original thundurus so i cannot get landorus now, if anybody is willing to trade it to me for like 1 minute so i can then look for my own on GTS. if your going to help me please PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.