• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#645 Landorus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion_delpino

Hi guys I'm looking to borrow a Tornadus so I can catch Landorus. I only want it for my dex and have no interest in keeping/stealing the pokemon. I am also willing to return the favour.

Cheers Dion

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Shiny Landorus for trade PM with offers

boredomvsapathy

Landorus for trade

Landorus for trade, UT, Lv. 70. Seeking Deoxys please. PM for trade.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I am in need of an Landorus, but not just any Landorus, no. The Landorus I'm looking for needs to have a Naive or Jolly nature, preferably have good IVs and must be nicknameable

I do have shinies such as Corsola, Heatran, Aron and many many more to offer in return

I also have plenty of EV trained Pokémon like Aggron, Weaville and even Staraptor and many many more

Also have events, the full list of all these things are in my shop

PM me so we can discuss a trade

Thank you for helping me with my search ;645;

AwesomeGuy

Arrogance
Trading Jolly UT Landorus
IVs: 31/30/30/31/30/31

Not looking for anything specific, just PM with offers.

EDIT: It's gone.

Last edited:

wrightstuff474

i really want a landorus guys please pm me with offers. even if its just to dex.

marios

Can someone lend me a Landorus just for the dex entry?I can give these pokemon:

lvl70 Volcarona
lvl1 Larvesta
lvl54 Haxorus
lvl26 Zorua
lvl25 Archen

If you want to help me PM me XD!!!

MY WHITE FC:Ethan-1162 9637 8787

EDIT:TRADE COMPLETE

Last edited:

Yang_Wolf

A Foongus Amoongus!
I have Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus. All UT. PM me for offers/details. Looking for shinys.

Viiinc

I have Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus. All UT. PM me for offers/details. Looking for shinys.

tednugent1

Hey guys I'm still looking for Adamant/Jolly Landorus, PM with offers, I have a bunch of pokes.

Thanks!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Looking for a Landorus for the Dex, probably not keeps. I can offer Dex data on most other legends if we trade back, or a female Hidden Ability Pokemon if for keeps.

Allias

I'm looking for a Sheer Force Landorus, not indefinitely just for a few weeks, any beneficial nature in attack or speed although I'm really not fussed. I can't really offer too much except the typical storyline legendaries. Please reply ASAP. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.