• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#646 Kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#646 Kyurem
dragon.gif
ice.gif

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
I'm on the old B/W trade thread too

And I'm still trying to get a Shiny Kyurem (and others, but Kyurem is main target). EDIT SRed it myself
I'm offering any of the following (and will add here and then):
Shiny Kyogre Lv100 EV'd (traded it away for a shiny Virizion on GTS negotiations), Ranger Manaphy*, Ho-oh*, Groudon*, Suicune(non-event)*, Dialga*, Gible*, Pelipper*, Chimecho*, Shiny Metagross Lv100 EV's IDK (traded away for a shiny Cobalion on GTS negotiations), Iris' Axew (egg event) UT. (traded away to a friend)
* means it's shiny and UT
My FC is 3782 5033 6427

Well I'm SRing for one now, if I get a trade before the wild Kyurem shines, that'll be nice. If no one can trade me by that time, the offers will apply for a shiny Zorua/Zoroark instead.

Last edited:

hohoXD123

Offering Shiny Kyurem UT. Looking for IV'd and EV'd pokemon as well as events. PM me offers.

A1ex

I have an untrained Lv75 Kyurem for trade, looking for a Rayquaza. Traded.

Last edited:

A1ex

I have another untrained Lv75 Kyurem for trade, looking for an Event Mew or Celebi.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Looking for an untrained Timid Kyurem, willing to trade up:
- First form of any Pokémon from 1-4th gen
- Any starter Pokémon
- Timid Kyogre or Adamant Rayquaza

EDIT: Obtained, sorry ladies and gents.

Last edited:

xREPHTARx

I have a Calm Kyurem level 75.

Want: Charmander, Squirtle, Venusaur, Chimchar, Gible, Salamence.

Dreamcoat

Looking for any Kyurem. Don't really care about nature, but it has to be UT.

Willing to trade shiny from Gen. 1-4, Black/White exclusives or Zorua.

anubis2525

dragon temer
i have a ut kyurem looking for ut zekrem pm me if interested

bushie

does anyone want to do the double gen trade cause i have a mystery mew in HG so if u can relocate i'm interested in kyurem

Trading UT Kyurem, Naive nature. Lookin for shiny poke or Ghastly with 29+ IV's in SpA and Speed.

Trading an untrained Kyurem, looking for Reshiram, please offer anyone? It'd be greatly appreciated.

creature

ey i hav a kyuremlookin for a legit shiny darkrai/ lugia :)

meowm1xx

UT Timid Kyurem up for trade. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.