• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#646 Kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulba bulba saur

bullllbbbaaaaaasaur!
Looking for any Kyurem. Don't really care about nature, but it has to be UT.

Willing to trade shiny from Gen. 1-4, Black/White exclusives or Zorua.

i willl trade you my kyurem reply to me if u r interested

gmizzle

Pokefan Man
i have a level 75 untrained kyurem mild nature and somewhat vain. looking everywhere for low level shiny eevee. pm me if intrested

shadow_razor

Shiny Dragon Trainer
Really want a shiny Kyurem, will offer just about Any Gen 1-4 shiny for it. Please pm with info

Drkstar827

Dragon Trainer
I have an untrained lvl 75 kyurem... looking to get other legends preferably from first generation... pm me if interested

a cat

Have a second Kyurem. PM me with offers.

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
yo! got a UT kyurem and i'm really looknig for othr legendaries or a beldum with particular stats. pm me if you want it.

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
looking for any legit kyurem, pm for offers.

Rinzler

Have a Kyurem available. Bold nature, level 75. I'm kind of interested in a shiny pokemon (I don't have any, they look pretty neat) or maybe a Mewtwo or something. PM with offers.

I have a shiny UT adamant kyurem flawless IVs besides sp atk. PM/VM if interested :).

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
have a relaxed UT Kyurem for trade
pm me offers

itsberk

My Shinies : ;006; ;250; ;384; ;130; ;321; ;483; ;154; ;035; ;336; ;078; ;121;
I'm lookiing for event pokemon,shiny pokemon and master balls

cle5

i have a shiny kyurem (got it after only 20 sr!!!!) im looking for both mew and victini (or any other rare event pokemon) please pm me with offers

dracon1

Just Monika
looking for a mild/modest,rash,quiet kyurem

offering
shiny gible from benga, and nature preserve shiny haxorus(UT)
mild latios w/soul dew attached
genesect(T)
female dw in game pokemon:mandibuzz,golduck,pachirisu,liepard
male dw in game pokemon:foongus,minccino,zangoose,seviper
dw metang
modest natured ditto with everstone

Status
Not open for further replies.