• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#646 Kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mash

Offering Kyruem pm me for details

bsmith2590

All taken care of thanks!

Last edited:

ImmortalDreamer

Shine Hunter
Have 2 UT Kyurem, one from White and one from Black 2. Looking for shiny Dratini, Ralts, Pineco, Haxorus (Adamant Nature only) or normal Articuno or Zapdos. Looking for legit only.

REN3GADE

I'm offering Kyurem, Zekrom, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Cresselia, Thunderus, Heatran and Phione for event legendaries. I can trade multiple legendaries for the one event and I can check their nature and IV's if you like. Event legendaries I'm after are anything besides Keldeo, Genesect, Manaphy and Melloetta.
I'm also after Kyogre for which I can trade one of the above.

PM me if you're interested :)

Last edited:

Adam.

Offering Kyurem in exchange for Chimchar. PM me if interested.

DcMyth

Field Marshal
Looking for the Reshiram and Kyruem mixed(sorry don't know if they count as on) willing to trade my genesect with pokerus lvl 54 and oshawott ut calm nature also with pokerus will check to see there hacked

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
Looking for an adament and modest Kyurem. I can give a mew for them and a genesect for good ivs or meloetta if they're rnged flawless. I also have other stuff if none of those are to your liking. Pm if your interested.

beetredknob

Troll of Tanas
Looking for a UT, shiny, adamant Kyurem with at least good ivs in atk and spe. Willing to offer event legendaries pm with offers.

leondavid101

ut kturem up for trade. would like a shiney or a legendary for it. preferably a lugia or ho oh or legenary dogs thanks pm me

Bubblepink

I have 2 kyurem to trade:
a jap kyurem lv. 100 bold nature
kyurem lv.75 rash nature

would like a shiny charmander, but just offer
please pm me

Last edited:

Natrillion

Hey guys, I'm looking for a shiny UT legit kyreum.

I have 2 mews, a meloetta, and a deoxys to trade.

Thanks for reading guys :)

wiccan11

Shiny Collector
I have two kyurems up for trade. I'm looking for shinies I don't have. Pm me if interested.

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
have 2 Kyurem, both shiny flawless, one modest, one timid, pm me with offers, shiny flawless mostly but will take flawless events also, mostly looking for shiny flawless jirachi and celebi

Nickdaflick

Looking for a Jolly/Adamant Kyurem. :)

Jrinvara

Have an Ut Kyurem Lv 70 for trade. Relaxed Nature. Looking for Shinies that I do not have so PM with offers.

I also have a bashful Landorus lv 72. LV 100 brave Entei. Lv 68 Docile heatran. Lv 68 Rash Latias. Lv 100 Lonely Zekrom and a Timid Lv 81 Lugia with PKRS.

I am also looking for a Mew in which I would trade multiple legendary pokemon for.

Tiny_PL

I have 2 kyurems for trade, one japanese, one english. Both are UT. PM me, if interested.

Quiver

Trainer
Have a spare Kyurem for trade if anyone is interested.

pandabstract

UT level 70 Kyurem up for trade. Looking for a level 90+ Blissey. Search for lvl 70 Kyurem with Croatia location. It's up on GTS.

EDIT: Got one! Thanks.

Last edited:

JustKyle

wanting a flawless not shiny kyurem 31 all round. please message me if u have this and want to trade. im offering shiny, near flawless hoenn starters, flawless pokemon (if i have it) or an event

Status
Not open for further replies.