• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#646 Kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give away one UT kyurem and one unknown kyurem for a shiny litwick or we can discuss something

pokefanatic97

I'm in need of 4 legit pokemon. They are: ;492; shaymin, :648: meloetta, ;490; manaphy, and ;493; arceus

I can offer 646 kyurem lvl70, ;380; latias lvl40, ;386; japan event deoxys lvl100 w/life orb, 647 kaldeo lvl15, 520 UT shiny tranquill lvl63, 612 UT shiny haxorus lvl60, and ;076; shiny golem lvl30.

PM if interested :D

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
looking for an adamant kyurem to use to make Kyurem-B. Must have a high attack IV. Clones are ok if you let me know, legit is better

xXCobalionXx

Cobalion. Yeah.
Got adamant Kyurem/394 atk. Level 100
White 2 and I never used my in-game master balls. Want one? Maybe I'll catch a Pidgey with one...

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
hi there i have kyurem i can trade for a combination of six of the following needed to complete my dex:
poochyena
Mightyena
lotad
lombre
ludicolo
surskit
masquerain
mawile
volbeat
illumise
gulpin
swalot
torkoal
cacnew
cacturne
anorith
armaldo
duskull
kecleon
snorunt
frosslass
sheildon
bastiodon
snover
abomasnow
rhyperior
tailow

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I have a ut base level flawless timid kyurem that I spent hours trying to catch(w/ base moves still on its moveset)!

I want a flawless/near-flawless(only flawed IV in Sp.Atk.) jolly deoxys(ut or EV'd, don't care, as long as I can find out its EVs before training it) w/ ice punch, fire punch, and any two other moves, as I plan to teach it superpower and extremespeed within my game.

Message me if you're interested...

fc: 0691-4324-8351

Liamb2324

Have a legit shiny kyurem for trade pm with offers or ehat u have

I have a Modest Kyurem that I'm looking to trade for a Hasty or Naive Kyurem.

Ody12

I am looking for a Kyurum for my black 2. Offering Raikou or Suicune....or something else. Please pm me

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Gen V Trade | PM Me :)

I have
Lv 100 Kyurem

I need
-Mew, Groudon, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Regigas, Regice, Victini, Reshiram, Tornadus, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Kaldeo, Manaphy (All Preferably UT);
-Multiple Female Eevees;
-Shiny Starters;

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
I have a level 100 shiny white Kyurem and a level 100 black kyurem and a kyurem and also a black kyurem put together by a UT kyurem and a movie event lv.100 zekrom. Pm me for offers

I have a Kyurem I can spare. The only Pokémon I will accept in exchange is a JAPANESE Giratina. Pm for offers.

Last edited:

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Kyruem if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

WKS

Looking for a UT Timid, Modest, or Hasty Kyurem. I have a fresh Shiny Golurk I caught recently.

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Timid Kyurem guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 75 Kyurem for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

Status
Not open for further replies.